Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800525 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1440 on: January 29, 2009, 12:36:46 AM »
As a note: I HATE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

The fuck why?

Also this whole rampant trend of girls using a RIDICULOUS amount of eye make up.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:56:37 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1441 on: January 29, 2009, 12:24:41 PM »
As a note: I HATE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

That is definitely the first time I've heard anyone say that.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1442 on: January 29, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »
I just use my birthday as an excuse to gather as many of my friends together as possible.  :D
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: January 29, 2009, 05:21:56 PM »
That is definitely the first time I've heard anyone say that.

I have had more bad experiences then good ones on my birthday.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1444 on: January 29, 2009, 06:18:40 PM »
I have had more bad experiences then good ones on my birthday.

That seriously blows.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1445 on: January 29, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »
We might not get to go to Epcot for German club like we do every year this year. Apparently there's some asinine rule that 'no Pinellas county student may ride a theme park ride during school hours on a school day.' What the hell? What a retarded rule. The club met after school to try and find a loophole, but seriously... so homosexual. We've raised hundreds of dollars in candy sales already, to pay for the trip... what are we supposed to do with all of that money if we can't go? buy acid?

wait, that might be more fun than going to epcot

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1446 on: January 29, 2009, 09:10:07 PM »
That's really weird.  I'm not quite sure why they just wouldn't say no student can go into a theme park during school hours.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1447 on: January 29, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »
Micro$oft

Please don't do that again.  If you do, I might have to drive up to Midland and strangle you. :)

I've never had any issues with using OOO for word documents (minus the lack of docx support, which is likely coming soon).

I've had it nuke margins on me before.  Not a very pleasant surprise when you go to print stuff. :x

That said, it's only happened once or twice, so it was probably just an oddity with the margins that I had to use on those particular documents.  Overall, I was very impressed with it.  I was pleasantly surprised, in particular, with its handling of PowerPoint presentations.  While it doesn't seem to support all of Office XP's features it still supports more than enough to handle just about any PowerPoint presentation.

All in all, my biggest complaints are with the interface.  It's not even a deal with familiarity -- I almost never use WordPerfect and I can switch to that pretty easily.  OpenOffice Writer just makes no goddamn sense to me at all.  I remember having to look several minutes for a particular feature, only to find it in a completely illogical place.  I like to call this "GIMP syndrome."  It's usable, you can certainly get used to it with a lot of time, but it's far from being ideal or even remotely good.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1448 on: January 30, 2009, 01:55:27 AM »
Please don't do that again.  If you do, I might have to drive up to Midland and strangle you. :)

Well, there's no symbol to add in Apple somewhere to denote that they also cost a lot of money.

Plus, other than the odd compatibility issue, and the fact that some features are hard to locate at first, OOO pretty much matches word.

I will admit that the new Word that uses those Ribbons kicks ass, but I'm poor as fuck, and I haven't found a method to obtain a PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE copy that actually works.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: January 30, 2009, 02:27:12 AM »
Well, there's no symbol to add in Apple somewhere to denote that they also cost a lot of money.

A₱₱

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: January 30, 2009, 04:56:08 AM »
Pretty clever yo. Also the movie Crank, after watching it with my friends I really don't see any redeeming factors. The whole movie is a big suicide rush to get the people that screwed you over, but it's still full of plot holes and an overabundance of pop culture bullshit. That and the fact that most people say the sex scene is awesome, when really it's nothing special and rather dumb. All he does his start to hump her, she over acts, then he walks away.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1452 on: January 30, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »
Pretty clever yo. Also the movie Crank, after watching it with my friends I really don't see any redeeming factors. The whole movie is a big suicide rush to get the people that screwed you over, but it's still full of plot holes and an overabundance of pop culture bullshit. That and the fact that most people say the sex scene is awesome, when really it's nothing special and rather dumb. All he does his start to hump her, she over acts, then he walks away.

I loved that movie. It was all really unrealistic nuts but it was a thrill ride for sure. And who the hell thought that sex scene was awesome? I've never heard that before. I love Amy Smart but that sex scene was subpar at best.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1453 on: January 31, 2009, 12:10:18 AM »
I just tried the demo of the iPhone DDR App and, well, it's pretty horrid.

It's extremely smooth, the sound quality is great, and the multitap works amazingly well.  The problem is that the sync is probably off by a good half a second.  Seriously?  Nobody noticed that when they were testing that?  Sheesh. :s
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: January 31, 2009, 04:51:48 AM »
I just feel like the movie was trying way to hard to be liked. Yeah, it had good parts to it but the plot was all over the place and the overuse of "dramatic" camera angles gets annoying. Then again, the elevator scene near the end was rather bad ass.

Also my friend tells me that he wants a tattoo, I ask him what of and he says he doesn't know. So I say don't get any sort of Japanese lettering or something tribal  and he replies with "I was thinking of getting a tribal symbol" and I lolwut'ed instantly. I'm like 60% sure he only wants one because his girlfriend is getting one, that and he really has NO idea what he wants other then "generic tattoo idea number 134".