Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800585 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1650 on: May 27, 2009, 11:20:50 PM »
I told you dingus, I can see my freakin' ribs too, and I weigh a hell of a lot more than you.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: May 27, 2009, 11:50:13 PM »
So they're closing VJA.

Oh well.

http://vjarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6491&st=0&start=0

goodnight sweet price
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1652 on: May 28, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »
Damn. It always sucks to hear that a community like that is going down.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1653 on: May 30, 2009, 11:45:46 AM »
Doublepost for haet.

My brother made me sick.

fuck :/ i feel like ass

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: May 31, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
They're not really closing VJArmy. Well, they are, but the whole community and score tracker is being migrated over to solidstatesquad.com

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1655 on: May 31, 2009, 07:32:19 PM »
Well, I didn't see any mention of that when I skimmed. I figured something like that would happen, but with all community moves like that, it's not gonna be the same.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1656 on: June 01, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »
Doublepost for apparently my boss is ready to can me for calling in sick when I was actually sick.

I'm sorry, but If I have a fever, mild chills, a sore throat, a headache, heartburn, aches, particularly in my knees, making walking rather difficult, maybe I shouldn't go in to work. Especially when work happens to be outside in 5 degree weather at night. I'm sorry if my health means more than a bit of money for one night.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1657 on: June 01, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »
Triplepost for I'm fucking pissed.

I lost my job because my boss is a fucking prick. I called in sick once. One day. One single time. And I get fired. And he goes on about how instead of working a 16 hour day, they had to work 20. It was fucking dead that weekend, they didn't NEED to do the security job. There was hardly anyone there to break the rules in the first place. He mentioned going to work despite the fact that he's been in the emergency room twice, and has been sick for the past 3 weeks, but it's a little different when this is your career, and you pretty much single handedly run the place. I'm a student, working a summer job. As a student, I should have the luxury of being able to call in sick when I am legitimately sick. I'm not a manager, nor an owner. I don't live on site, either. I'm sorry if viral infections can't count the days, and I'm not about to torture myself by going to work when I can barely walk. My knees are still bugging the fuck out of me, and I'm more or less recovered now. What use is a fucking security guard if they can't even walk? Seriously, this is fucking retarded.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 01, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »
Triplepost for I'm fucking pissed.

I lost my job because my boss is a fucking prick. I called in sick once. One day. One single time. And I get fired. And he goes on about how instead of working a 16 hour day, they had to work 20. It was fucking dead that weekend, they didn't NEED to do the security job. There was hardly anyone there to break the rules in the first place. He mentioned going to work despite the fact that he's been in the emergency room twice, and has been sick for the past 3 weeks, but it's a little different when this is your career, and you pretty much single handedly run the place. I'm a student, working a summer job. As a student, I should have the luxury of being able to call in sick when I am legitimately sick. I'm not a manager, nor an owner. I don't live on site, either. I'm sorry if viral infections can't count the days, and I'm not about to torture myself by going to work when I can barely walk. My knees are still bugging the fuck out of me, and I'm more or less recovered now. What use is a fucking security guard if they can't even walk? Seriously, this is fucking retarded.

Shitty.

A well, work 20 hours straight is only legal if the person consents to it. No job can make you 20 hours straight, (except the military because well, you volunteered yourself to do whatever the hell the tell you to do) so he could have said "fuck it I'm going home", or hired on more people for the job from the start.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1659 on: June 01, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »
Basically, he handled it like a fucking douchebag. It's not my fault that I got sick. It's not my fault that most jobs don't want you going to work if you'd be completely useless. I mean fuck, I called at like, 2 PM. That was enough time to try to arrange something...

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: June 03, 2009, 02:12:29 AM »
My music prof claims to have perfect pitch (and harps on about it on a daily basis.) 

Despite the fact that he mentions it daily, I usually don't mind it.  It's something I've come to expect from him, as well as him saying "That kind of thing" at least thirty times a day. 

But for someone that claims to have perfect pitch... One would think he'd be able to tell when I'm playing a major chord and when I'm playing a minor chord. 

He tells me to play a major chord. 
I oblige.
He yells that I'm wrong and goes on for another two or three minutes about how I'll never make it in the music business if I keep "screwing up like that." 

It's one thing to just tell me that I did something wrong.  That's no problem at all.  If you don't freakin' tell me when I'm messing up and I don't realize it, I'm never going to fix it.  Common sense, yo.  Even if I DO mess up, it doesn't require yelling at someone for three minutes about it.  It's just a waste of time and has a tendency to REALLY piss off the person you're yelling at. 

And then when you go and do something as silly as scream at someone when they haven't even done anything wrong, you just piss them off even more because they're sick of being yelled at day after day. 

I freakin' signed up for summer classes so I could be out of the house more because my dad likes to yell at me for little to no reason too. (Seriously?  You're going to scream at me because the cable bill is so high?  What in fuck's name do I have to do with that?  You're the genius that didn't read the itemized list in the bill for two years.  I looked at it and showed you how to reduce the bill by at least $30 in about five minutes.  Don't yell at me.  ;-;  I want to at least deserve it if I'm going to get screamed at.)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1661 on: June 03, 2009, 03:15:06 AM »
Well, perfect pitch doesn't necessarily include being able to pick out chords so well, since they are more complex than a single note. However, if you played any chord, I could probably tell you if it was major, minor, diminished, or augmented. I might mix diminished and augmented once in a while, maybe, but honestly, I don't have anything close to perfect pitch, and telling between major and minor is pretty damn easy.

Also, for some reason, I'm attuned to Gs. If there's any note or chord I'm most likely to be able to name by ear, it's a G, for some strange reason.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: June 03, 2009, 04:48:51 AM »
The way this guy talks, he's god's gift to music or something.  >>

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1663 on: June 03, 2009, 10:57:15 AM »
The Jonas Brothers. >=(

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: June 03, 2009, 03:08:23 PM »
You should go write on his whiteboard:

HINT:

MAJOR = HAPPY
MINOR = SAD
YOUR FACE = MAKES ME SICK
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/