Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800552 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1815 on: September 08, 2009, 12:07:18 PM »
Maybe, but it sounds like one of those stupid random things that works for some people and just doesn't work right for others.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: September 08, 2009, 03:47:36 PM »
Jim Breuer is doing commercials for Pizza Hut and he keeps screaming "JACKPOT" like it's his catchphrase. It's just sad.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1817 on: September 08, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
I have the Japanese Language Pack installed, silly.  I got it from a torrent (I must construct additional funds before I can buy it) and it's already extracted from the installer.  I'm trying to run it in Applocale, which does the exact same thing as changing the system locale, but only for the programs you run through it and any programs that are executed as a result of that.  It worked with the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil until I installed the English patch (which generates a second executable that is to be run without Applocale).  I actually probably should have tried the English patch for Perfect Cherry Blossom, but the school's Wi-Fi was broken today and I'm too lazy right now. :u
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 06:22:17 PM by Alice »

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1818 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »
Jim Breuer is doing commercials for Pizza Hut and he keeps screaming "JACKPOT" like it's his catchphrase. It's just sad.

I KNEW it was him. 

H
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1819 on: September 08, 2009, 07:27:47 PM »
I have the Japanese Language Pack installed, silly.  I got it from a torrent (I must construct additional funds before I can buy it) and it's already extracted from the installer.  I'm trying to run it in Applocale, which does the exact same thing as changing the system locale, but only for the programs you run through it and any programs that are executed as a result of that.  It worked with the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil until I installed the English patch (which generates a second executable that is to be run without Applocale).  I actually probably should have tried the English patch for Perfect Cherry Blossom, but the school's Wi-Fi was broken today and I'm too lazy right now. :u

I honestly haven't had a shred of trouble dealing with PCB (minus not being able to read the mojibake in the settings program and installers). I don't have the english patch installed, and got mine from a torrent (involving practically all Touhou games).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1820 on: September 08, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »
I honestly haven't had a shred of trouble dealing with PCB (minus not being able to read the mojibake in the settings program and installers). I don't have the english patch installed, and got mine from a torrent (involving practically all Touhou games).
My torrent had all of them up through 9, I think (1-5 were in their own zip, and the rest were separately .RARed or something).  None of them have installers as far as I know.  It might be my laptop's hardware or something (ACER Aspire One Netbook).

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1821 on: September 09, 2009, 02:15:50 AM »
My torrent had all of them up through 9, I think (1-5 were in their own zip, and the rest were separately .RARed or something).  None of them have installers as far as I know.  It might be my laptop's hardware or something (ACER Aspire One Netbook).

Probably the same torrent I have, actually. And yeah, its likely some stupid obscure setting or something.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1822 on: September 09, 2009, 10:18:35 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's my laptop's drivers -- I tried to use my external drive with it today, and it fucked up until I installed Windows 98SE drivers on it (it's running XP).  It hasn't done that with *any* other computer I've plugged it into.  Still haven't had the free time to get PCB working, yet.  I probably will tomorrow evening, though.

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: September 10, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »
My car keys have completely vanished. I don't take them out of my dorm room unless I'm taking my car somewhere, but I've torn up the entire room and there's nothing to be found. :/ Good news is that my parents aren't going to be justified if they get upset with me, seeing as they lost the spares well over a year ago and haven't really looked for them. It still sucks, though.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1824 on: September 10, 2009, 12:56:29 PM »
Ouch, that sucks ass. At my place, we need the spares because I may drive either of my parents cars, because my car is currently not quite able to be driven yet (needs brake lines done, needs a license plate and insurance). And since I have no income, and my parents don't have enough to cover me till I do, it's not going anywhere.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: September 14, 2009, 10:08:11 AM »
I haven't been really sick in well over a year now.  Well, until this week at least.

Just in time for the bake sale I've got to cook for (My school's GSA club asked me to make a seven-layer rainbow cake), club recruitment day, alumni band rehearsal on Thursday, a busy meeting on Friday, rehearsal Saturday morning and the performance that evening. 

Ugh.  I feel like butt.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1826 on: September 14, 2009, 11:13:46 AM »
This doesn't piss me off too much, but apparently my girlfriend forgot to mention she was going down to toronto today to buy a bunch of art supplies. Kinda sucks considering I've got from 11 till 2 free, and nothing to do.

I only found out that she was down there because I sent her a text form my laptop and she told me :/

I really wish she'd remember to tell me when she's doing things. I'm not trying to be controlling or anything, but I do like to know when she's going to be busy during my breaks.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: September 16, 2009, 05:27:56 PM »
(My school's GSA club asked me to make a seven-layer rainbow cake)

Oh god what, I want some bad now.

vladgd

« Reply #1828 on: September 16, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »
internet decided to die for a day.  so i took refuge at a friends place with internet, and played some banjo...for the day.  came at like 6pm, left at 4am.  when i got back home with some donnalds breakfast...it's still fucking down, so i watched some cartoons (ie the only thing that isn't an infomercial) and that was my day.  also, i wasn't aware that the oblongs wasn't intended for children.  seeing some of the content of that show made me realize i overlooked it's cover.  it's not too bad...but id still rather watch boondocks.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: September 16, 2009, 06:44:38 PM »
Oh god what, I want some bad now.

Haha!  I never got to make it.  Didn't think it was such a good idea to go handling baked goods when I'm probably more contagious than the Macarena circa 1995.

But once I make it, I'll get some pictures at least.  :3

Cootie update:  Can now breathe somewhat better than I could yesterday.  But now I'm coughing up several lungs an hour.  What fun.  Fairly certain I saw my sense of humor in a kleenex.