Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800515 times)

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1845 on: October 04, 2009, 03:02:23 PM »
It seriously makes me wonder what a difficulty 6 solo looks like :o

I've actually found out that the first page isn't quite as bad if you remember the order of fifths, and the second page is just a bunch of F minor scaley stuff until the OMGWTF section from 32 to 38, but still, I don't know if I'll have this up to the proper tempo in two weeks.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1846 on: October 04, 2009, 05:41:12 PM »
We believe in you!
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1847 on: October 04, 2009, 07:22:08 PM »
Still pretty crazy though.

Also, that is some nice looking sheet music. Most sheet music I find online is nowhere near that quality, even if it is in a PDF.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1848 on: October 06, 2009, 01:53:35 AM »

1:30

he's talking about tekken, but it's one of the reasons im not a fan of blazblue.  kind of not related since im not RED HOT RAGING, but kind of related as well since he anyway, agrees with me.

"ohh im in a combo....la de la "whistles" uhh, can i play yet?"

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: October 06, 2009, 02:43:50 AM »
You can't really continuously combo people in BlazBlue like that. Yeah, there are long combos here and there but they take skill to do at least. It's nowhere near Tekken's level at the very least.

I will tell you why I dislike BlazBlue though. The people playing it quit out on me during my winning pose. This guy turns on the upload replay video option so I did too and I ended up beating him and he quit.

I really like how he starts to put Virtua Fighter in with everything else but then stops and separates. Because yes, the community for it IS much more humble. They have to be or else they scare everyone away from it. Now, if only Sega would bring the newest revision to anywhere other than Japan.

vladgd

« Reply #1850 on: October 06, 2009, 07:23:55 AM »
im going to take a forced one week brake from fighters.  only so much "ken does fierce dragon punch" OK TIME TO SPD, I TIMED IT PERFECTLY AS NORMAL "ken throws me" "ken does fierce dragon punch again, how predictible, time to punish his black ass"  I INPUT THE COMMAND AS PERFECT AS A HUMAN BEING CAN EXECUTE A 360 AND A PUNCH BUTTON AT THE PROPER TIME "ken decides to throw you instead"

it has to be lag, that kind of shit shouldn't happen.  i mean, if it isn't lag, or player error (dead fucking serious, ive done this a million times, it can't be poor execution, i know when i fuck up) and kens standard throw overrides my command throw, i quit, ill sell my fighting stick, and quit, because that isn't acceptable.  but yeah, a week off is probably what i need, ive been playing too much.  and when i get angry, i can't play right, especially at 6am when apparently only evo pro champions play.  i even beat said ken with honda, and it still didn't feel good, so i mean, if that can't cure the rage, a brake will.  while breaking, i should reconsider my main.  i mean, i love sf2 gief to death, but there is nothing, i mean, nothing, more frustrating than being zoned out the entire game...and having people send you messages mocking you for it.

rant aside, this stick kicks ass, i even move it aside when bruising my right leg with my fist since i got mad at videogames on the internet.  i don't normally get so worked up, but when people INSULT YOU because they are doing something reletavley easy(how to fight gief as bison, use standing forward and roundhouse kick, since it's nearly impossible for gief to counterpoke you, congratulations you win, now go rub it in his face that you kicked his ass), and my job is REALLY HARD, i don't have the willpower to just push it aside like it's nothing.  

i need to quit posting, goddamn, every post is tldr, and half of it is bitching of some sort.  ill take a break from this forum while im at it.  id also take a brake from the internet as well...but that's impossible.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1851 on: October 06, 2009, 07:53:57 AM »
long ass rant

Actually, here's one thing I can agree with you on. I know the feeling of knowing that you input something perfectly and seeing something that is obviously not because of you happen. And I know when I get pissed at something, it's usually best to take a break.

Though I have to say that the whole "well, your opponent happened to pick someone you can't even touch, your fucked" stuff is stupid. (another reason I probably wouldn't like the SF series.... since I fucking hate when the game does something to fuck you over, since there's kinda no way around that, aside from modifying the actual game mechanics).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1852 on: October 06, 2009, 08:50:31 AM »
the thing with bison is, if i get in, i can basically spam gief's body splash and pretty much just win.  

any bison worth his salt however, doesn't let that happen.  anyway, srs now, im gone for a week.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: October 06, 2009, 11:01:51 PM »
One of my very closest friends passed away this morning.  She had had stomach cancer for about three years now, and it was just starting to get a lot worse (It either had or it was very close to reaching Stage 4, I believe).  She started radiation therapy just about two weeks ago, and while she, myself, and the few others that knew did our best to keep our spirits up for everyone's sake, we knew she didn't have a whole lot of time left here.

We, even she, all thought that she had at least several months left, maybe a bit more than a year, depending on how things would go.  But she left us so suddenly...it wasn't expected by anybody.  I'm not certain exactly how she died, but odds are it was related to the cancer in at least some way. 

It was like out of some chick flick.  I had talked with her no more than 15 hours before she died, and she was fine.  Feeling a bit ill, but that's to be expected, given the situation. 

She has a lot of friends though.  I saw at least twenty other people in person that were completely devastated by this, and I spoke to another ten or so people over the phone about it.  She was one of the most loving, giving people anybody could ever meet.  I could say she was a sister to the whole lot of us, but with the way she helped us all through tough times, she was practically a mother.  Hell, several of us in my club called her the Den Mother. 

She'd been through so much hell in life.  She was almost too nice, that the "right" people would take advantage of her quite frequently...Other health problems, living on the streets for a year or two...And yet she'd always help anybody that ever needed it, no matter what her situation was.  She was a paramedic, she worked in a women's shelter, she was the President of my school's GSA club, a social worker...Just an amazing person. 

There's at least two "bright" sides to this, at least.  The obvious one being that she's no longer sick or suffering through illness or the whims of the assholes of the world that'd take advantage of her.  And the other, while it's a more personal thing, I'm so glad it happened.  Yesterday, just before I left my school to go meet up with another set of friends, I said what (obviously) turned out to be my last words to her, and they were "I love you so much."

I'm sure she knew it even if I hadn't said it yesterday afternoon, but still.  I'm glad I said it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1854 on: October 07, 2009, 12:08:01 AM »
It's good to hear that you at least got to tell her you loved her. So many people never get the chance.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: October 07, 2009, 01:04:58 AM »
Wow, kind of at a loss for words after that. I suppose it couldn't have ended better, considering the circumstances.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: October 07, 2009, 09:49:45 AM »
It's good to hear that you at least got to tell her you loved her. So many people never get the chance.

Very much so.  I'm so incredibly grateful I got to tell her that.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: October 09, 2009, 07:17:33 AM »
So I have been raging over a week because my dad fucked over my money supply...now I have only about $10 ( I had to use about 15 for gas) and my kitties have no food...my dad is lucky I haven't taken my baseball bat to his face yet.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1858 on: October 09, 2009, 11:11:04 AM »
What the hell did he do?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: October 09, 2009, 03:26:14 PM »
Why, exactly, was Obama given the Nobel Peace Prize?  Seriously...