Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800521 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1860 on: October 09, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »
What the hell did he do?

He played his classic game of "pass the buck" and made me pay a bill when he was suppost to pay it.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: October 09, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »
Why, exactly, was Obama given the Nobel Peace Prize?  Seriously...

I thought that was weird too. I mean, were there just no other candidates?

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: October 09, 2009, 10:59:55 PM »
Mom  asked him to pay it...the  bill was hers but she was in Arizona for my Aunt's funeral.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1863 on: October 09, 2009, 11:21:02 PM »
He played his classic game of "pass the buck" and made me pay a bill when he was suppost to pay it.
Mom  asked him to pay it...the  bill was hers but she was in Arizona for my Aunt's funeral.

That's fucking stupid. I mean, sometimes it's almost understandable when parents do that, but THAT is just retarded.
I thought that was weird too. I mean, were there just no other candidates?

No, there were quite a few. I think the main reason behind it is his attempts at repairing US relations with the Muslim community. I still find it a bit crazy, considering he really hasn't done all that much yet, but I will give him some credit for at least trying to repair the US's image.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: October 11, 2009, 09:55:42 PM »
Why, exactly, was Obama given the Nobel Peace Prize?  Seriously...

Even as a supporter of his presidency, I still dont understand why he got the NPP either....

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: October 11, 2009, 11:23:45 PM »
Because he's black obviously.

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: October 20, 2009, 03:20:04 PM »
So I got a new iPod battery because it only lasted like an hour.  This battery was advertised as lasting for 26 hours, and it lasts about four.  nnnnngh

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1867 on: October 21, 2009, 12:03:19 AM »
This battery was advertised as lasting for 26 hours, and it lasts about four.  nnnnngh

Sounds like they just marketed the battery's idle time. :x

Speaking of iPod/iPhone batteries, it seems like my work iPhone is dying a HELL of a lot quicker after one of the latest updates.  It literally went from a full charge to 33% in a mere eight hours of sitting mostly-idle.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1868 on: October 25, 2009, 01:32:32 PM »
BSP trees are a pain in the ass (albeit a necessary one).

At least in a lot of modern engines you can generally get them to play nice.  In Doom, if the BSP utility doesn't do a perfect job you wind up with artifacts that could very well cause you to have to rearrange your level.

Hilariously enough, some of id's own Doom maps have BSP issues.  E1M1, for one, has a slime trail which is, appropriately enough, at the entrance to the slime room.  This slime trail is even visible on the Xbox 360 release.  Hurray for unresolved map issues!

Edit: Forgot to post this: my second hard drive is failing.  Naturally, it had to happen right as I was preparing to install Windows 7.

Oh well, at least I was able to get all of the data off of it (aside from one easily-rippable ISO).  I'm probably going to bring it into work to get an idea as to the extent of the damage, but I'm thinking I'm going to replace it even if the damage seems minor.  CRC errors on a hard drive are nothing to sneeze at.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 01:46:41 PM by Spectere »
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: October 27, 2009, 02:52:46 PM »
Canadians have a card that give them health?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1870 on: October 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM »
facepalm.jpg

It's a card given to us by the ministry of health that is used for various things, such as billing, proof of identity (healthcare related only), and such. I believe it's also tied to your records so that healthcare places can instantly pull up all your info.

I've been to the hospital before without one, but clinics are different than hospitals.

Also, interestingly enough, the new version of the health card is a photo card (which now has an expiry date). Thing is, even though it is valid, government issued photo-ID, most places cannot ask for it when they need to ask for ID (buying smokes, or beer, etc.). Thing is, even though they cannot ask for it, they CAN accept it, if offered. The reason being that there is a law that says that it cannot be expressly asked for as ID by anyone except for the purposes of healthcare related business and such (for billing, for your records, etc. by doctors' offices and hospitals and clinics and such).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1871 on: October 29, 2009, 11:28:48 PM »
I have a "very probably case" of swine flu, the day before two midterms, Halloween weekend, and hanging out with some girl I just started seeing.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That fucking blows.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1872 on: October 30, 2009, 04:18:35 PM »
Doublepost for fucking shit.

So, I just bumped someone in a parking lot. Very little damage to either vehicle, but now I don't think it's a good idea to ask to have the car to drive to a party in Barrie. FUCK.

Basically, I left my parking spot, and began to drive out of the row of parked cars, I wasn't paying much attention, my brother said something, I looked forward, saw a van, SLAMED on the brakes, and just sorta bumped her. Because I slammed on the brakes, I was practically stopped before we hit, and it was just a little bump. The only real damage was on my mom's car, and it's basically just a couple scratches on the front bumper, near the license plate and a really bent license plate. The vehicle I bumped into was a van, with one of those plastic step things to help get into it (not that it was really necessary), and the front of my mom's car bumped into the step thing.

I think she was going a bit faster than she should have been, because I wasn't looking the other way for very long, and she seemed to appear out of nowhere. But I will admit that I wasn't entirely paying attention.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: October 30, 2009, 11:12:47 PM »
A series of unfortunate events: forgetting to bring the tenor sax I've been borrowing to band practice for my friend. I ran back all the way to my dorm to get it, ran back to the field (as much as I could carrying a tenor sax case), got locked out of the field because of an unscheduled football practice, did some marching back and forth, went back to my dorm room to rest, and got a migraine about half an hour before the dedication ceremony I'd volunteered to play in, which happened to be in a position where we were directly facing the sun, in a stuffy room, in full uniform (sans hats/gloves). The medicine didn't do shit even though I took it no more than 2 minutes after onset. At least the four-hour sleep afterward seems to have cleared it up.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1874 on: November 06, 2009, 11:58:20 PM »
So apparently, I was riding my bike home and I fell over and hit my head, and got a concussion

this sucks