Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 814426 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1890 on: November 16, 2009, 04:16:31 PM »
True 'dat. 

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1891 on: November 17, 2009, 12:40:23 AM »
I randomly came across a link and ended up reading about Shanda Sharer.  Everytime I read about what happened to her, I lose a little faith in humanity.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: November 17, 2009, 02:28:35 AM »
I randomly came across a link and ended up reading about Shanda Sharer.  Everytime I read about what happened to her, I lose a little faith in humanity.

I have next to no hope in humanity...we are nothing more then parasites on this planet.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: November 17, 2009, 04:31:19 AM »
wut.

Well shit, when you come from a house that's that broken I suppose it's possible to be a deranged sociopath. Not saying she's in any way justified, but damn. If only I had a time machine and a large chainsaw.

vladgd

« Reply #1894 on: November 17, 2009, 05:33:11 AM »
i bought the 360 versions of modern warfare 2 and borderlands for a reason.  pc ports of "console" games FTL.

that said, this is the rage thread.  i think im done with modern warefare 2.  seems like i have to sit around and camp to get a decent kill to death ratio.  i mean, if i don't camp, i just die over and over and over and over.  not to mention the bullshit deaths due to killstreak rewards are starting to get old.  i mean, spawning, getting killed from a random killstreak reward as i spawn...multiple times, not exactly what i call fun.

i stopped playing the first modern warfare around level 43, i am level 41 in mw2.  i think that's round the time i start getting sick of the game.  i mean, yeah, i should start camping.  but the kicker is, that's not fun.  on the flip side, neither is going 4-30, multiple times...

back to street fighter for me...though also related to rage

GIEF HAET KUMA

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1895 on: November 17, 2009, 08:05:57 AM »
Well, me not being a very decent FPS gamer in the first place, I find the only way to get kills close to deaths is for me to camp and hide, but my friend who actually owns it doesn't need to camp and crap. And if you find yourself getting killed over and over by killstreak rewards, that's a sign that either your team sucks balls, or the opponent team is wiping the floor with your team (assuming you are on teams).

We play mercenary team deathmatch for the most part, and the only time I've seen my friend get killed over and over by killstreak rewards is when he's on a stupid small team, or there's someone on the other team that is completely wiping his team single handedly.

But I've never seen a time where someone who is actually skilled at the game is actually required to simply camp the whole game due to killstreak rewards... I mean, the choppers ARE killable. In fact, they are pretty easy to take out.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1896 on: November 17, 2009, 08:55:55 AM »
either way you slice it, mw2 rewards camping like sf4 rewards turtling.  

*edit*

ok, the moment i turn my privacy settings for voice/text to "everybody" i join an sf2 player match.  some blanka kicks my ass, then sends me a message "LOL U SUX @ SUPER TURBO" from a guy with an SRK tag no less.  i guess not all of them are friendly and helpful fightan game nerds.

so you can see, i have my voice/text set to "FRIENDS ONLY" for a reason.  i don't need people taunting me when im just trying to have a good time.  i mean, what's the point anyway?  i can see doing it to a ragequitter, but for a casual game, why would you scare people away from playing your game?  it only makes for less people you are going to play online.  

but i turned it to EVERYBODY so i could call the akuma who ragequit on me after supering him twice a bitch.  there's a difference between,

"HAY HAPPY FUN CASUAL MATCHES YOU BEAT MY ASS BUT THAT WAS OK BECAUSE I NEED WORK ON THE BLANKA GIEF MATCHUP LETS PLAY ANOTHER MABY YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE FOR SAID MATCHUP" and then "YOU'RE A PUNK BITCH THAT SUCKS AT THIS GAME OLOL"

and

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIMGOINTOLEAVEATTHEENDOFTHEGAMESOHEDOESNTGETAWINBECAUSEIMMADATTHATBULLSHIT" and then "STUPID FUCKIN CUNT RAGEQUITTER"

tldr- the internet
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 09:22:57 PM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: November 20, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »
Both Borderlands and STALKER have crashed on me now, and I'm not sure I'll even be able to continue STALKER.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1898 on: November 21, 2009, 12:31:33 AM »
HACKINTOSH: GO.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1899 on: December 03, 2009, 10:57:37 PM »
Another one of my friends died rather suddenly today.  I wasn't nearly as close to him as I was to my friend that died in October, but still.  I've got several friends that were rather close to him.

And all because he didn't take his damn medications.  ._.  Could have been prevented...bleh.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: December 04, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »
Both Borderlands and STALKER have crashed on me now, and I'm not sure I'll even be able to continue STALKER.

This sounds like hardware problems or something @_@

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: December 04, 2009, 07:32:16 PM »
And all because he didn't take his damn medications.  ._.  Could have been prevented...bleh.

Wow, not to start any accusations or anything but was he suicidal at all? That seems a bit crazy to forget something like that.

Also Ulti, the problem fixed itself but Borderlands now crashes on the main menu (well, it goes unresponsive).

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: December 04, 2009, 07:58:31 PM »
I don't think he was, no. 

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: December 04, 2009, 09:54:26 PM »
My girlfriend probably has a stomach ulcer from singing for 2 days straight

it makes her bitchy
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: December 04, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »
I'd probably be a little bitch too if I had to sing for two full days.