Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800511 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1935 on: December 31, 2009, 02:09:55 AM »
Really, the ice itself isn't the main problem. Since it seldom snows, no one here can drive on it. So every driver here is a hazard to every other driver whenever the roads are icy.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1936 on: December 31, 2009, 02:22:05 AM »
Well, yeah. The point was that because icy conditions are different (though not necessarily that different) if you don't know how to drive on it, you can easily do something stupid (or if you know how to drive on it, you just ignore the fact that it's stupid in my case)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1937 on: December 31, 2009, 03:38:44 AM »
It didn't bother me so much that I slid around on the road a bit.  Hit a few patches of ice, but I was able to deal with it without too much of a problem.

What DID bother me, is that ten seconds later, when I'm going down a steep hill, some douche decides that it's appropriate to drive no further than a foot from my rear bumper, while honking his horn a few times for good measure. 

I mean come on, like hell I'm going to speed down the hill when there's ice all around.

Dork.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: January 02, 2010, 09:32:55 PM »
I am honestly tired of fucking getting 3d3 errors after L4D2 crashes...I have updated my drivers but fucking nothing.  I end up uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1939 on: January 02, 2010, 11:44:16 PM »
It didn't bother me so much that I slid around on the road a bit.  Hit a few patches of ice, but I was able to deal with it without too much of a problem.

What DID bother me, is that ten seconds later, when I'm going down a steep hill, some douche decides that it's appropriate to drive no further than a foot from my rear bumper, while honking his horn a few times for good measure. 

I mean come on, like hell I'm going to speed down the hill when there's ice all around.

Dork.

That is the kind of driver I'm talking about. Ignorant and/or stupid fuckers who drive like dicks in bad conditions.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: January 02, 2010, 11:55:04 PM »
More rage comming from my end.  So I finally got my mp3 player that I wanted and installed the drivers needed to make the damn thing usable but I keep getting a damn "failed to regester MTP" and a NPI error...what the fuck.  I don't know if I need new drivers or I need to get a real copy of windows xp instead of using tiny xp or get windows 7...gah this is pissing me off

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: January 03, 2010, 09:37:13 AM »
That is the kind of driver I'm talking about. Ignorant and/or stupid fuckers who drive like dicks in bad conditions.

Basically, yeah.  With many areas around here, I can very much understand why someone would want to drive above the speed limit.  My county has low speed limits just about everywhere. 

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1942 on: January 03, 2010, 03:30:15 PM »
Well, i wouldn't say the speed limits here are slow. But basically people see a speed "limit" as a minimum, rather than a maximum here, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: January 03, 2010, 05:21:02 PM »
Yeah, that's how most people here take them too.  I tend to get tailgated if I'm not going at least five above.  haha.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: January 03, 2010, 11:52:36 PM »
I always drive at exactly the posted speed limit. I make it a game to try to keep the speedometer as steady as possible. It's a lot of fun to make people try to change lanes around me on freeways. I've had no less than four people spin out while trying to go around me in just the last month. I never bother to stop because they're doing it to themselves.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1945 on: January 04, 2010, 01:22:17 AM »
Haha, I've never had someone spin out trying to pass me, but I do piss people off sometimes. If the speed limit is 100, and I'm in the fast lane doing 120, I usually refuse to move over for people going faster, which means that if it's busy, and they cant pass on the other side, I really piss some people off, lol. However, I can't say I usually drive the limit :/

Normally, I stay within 10 km over on anything up to about 80 km/h. After that, I usually keep within 20 (so, I don't usually go faster than 120). There are times I will go faster, but I haven't done any faster than 160, and that was one time that I'm never going to repeat.

If I do go faster than 120, I'm in a hurry, and I'll do about 130. But that's as fast as I'll go.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1946 on: January 04, 2010, 10:35:34 PM »
Totally unrelated, but worthy of this thread. I think I may have separated my lowest left rib from the cartilidge it's supposed to be attached to. I rolled over with a blanket balled up underneath me really hard and felt something crack a bit. Now my side hurts off and on, is really tender and such, and the rib physically feels out of place.

:<

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1947 on: January 05, 2010, 01:00:19 AM »
Edit: I'm really starting to loathe Windows XP.  It feels like so much of a step down in almost every way compared to Vista, 7, and OS X, no matter what I try to do with it.  Wireless networking is painful and occasionally unreliable, the UI is dated, Explorer is a pain in the ass (STOP OVERWRITING WHAT I TYPE IN THE ADDRESS BAR YOU STUPID FUCK) and can get completely locked up for two minutes by inaccessible network shares, the new start menu, once novel, is showing its age with the lack of search, argghhhh.  Its only saving grace at this point is that it is light enough to run on any computer made in the last decade and has the rock-solid stability of any post-4.0 NT-based OS (100 day uptimes are far from unreasonable).

I almost want to upgrade my laptop to Windows 7, but I don't think it would be worth buying a new OS for a 4+ year old system.  Windows 7 RC ran well enough for me to consider it, but I don't really want to put too much more money into this sucker.

I've had no less than four people spin out while trying to go around me in just the last month. I never bother to stop because they're doing it to themselves.

I had someone (someone with the infamous "idiot in a truck" complex that seems to affect 95% of all pickup truck owners) pass me earlier, going at least 15 over the speed limit.  They proved that their vehicle was rear-wheel drive by fishtailing down a straightaway when they went to change lanes.  They slid around a lot, nearly barreling off the road and down a hill.

I was completely bewildered when the same person passed me about five minutes later, again going well over the speed limit in icy conditions.  This time they smashed into the railing on the side of the road.  My only regret was that I didn't actually see the crash happen.

More rage comming from my end.  So I finally got my mp3 player that I wanted and installed the drivers needed to make the damn thing usable but I keep getting a damn "failed to regester MTP" and a NPI error...what the fuck.  I don't know if I need new drivers or I need to get a real copy of windows xp instead of using tiny xp or get windows 7...gah this is pissing me off

Tiny XP leaves out a lot of things that are unnecessary for daily use.  At the same time, it leaves out a lot of things that are essential for shiny gadgets to work.

Your best bet is to either manually strip the XP disc using nLite (only taking out what you absolutely don't need, like the drivers for 15-year-old video cards) or to just use the fully blown install disc.

Totally unrelated, but worthy of this thread. I think I may have separated my lowest left rib from the cartilidge it's supposed to be attached to. I rolled over with a blanket balled up underneath me really hard and felt something crack a bit. Now my side hurts off and on, is really tender and such, and the rib physically feels out of place.

Holy shit.  I hope it's nothing serious.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:20:42 AM by Spectere »
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1948 on: January 05, 2010, 06:09:46 AM »
Holy shit.  I hope it's nothing serious.

For my sake, I do to. It's not the most comfortable thing in the world. And yeah, if you got my ingame mail, I've joined a corp, since you barely have time to get ingame, and I really need help getting this pilot started. We're the Caldari Prime Defense Grid. I can ask if you can join the alliance if you want, by the looks of it, they don't mind being allied with small corps (we've got 3 corps in the Alliance, and one of them has about 4 members, IIRC).

If you do get in the alliance, since we're primarily a PvP corp that does missions and plexes as well, and are centered around low-sec for now, we can probably provide some protection.

Also, apparently we just got declared war on last night because some guys were can flipping us and we killed them for it, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: January 06, 2010, 02:57:49 AM »
My friend is dumb. I've only got a handful of friends I live around that I usually play video games with, and two of them basically only play Halo and refuse to play anything I like. Still, I play Halo because it's an okay game and they still bitch at me for not being as good as them.

Then today my two friends and me were casually playing and he would always go for the sniper, and I make a comment about the sniper having a massive advantage being in this massive field that looked like giant alley and that we had no real counter on him. He replied we could shoot him and he'd unscope, to which I replied no scoping in Halo is stupidly easy. He retorted with a quick "NO IT'S NOT" (I'm not even exaggerating here, he raises his voice over the smallest shit and so does a different friends girlfriend, which is ANNOYING AS FUCK) and I replied "you still have a cross hair" and he says "so do all games" so I tell him CSS and Neotokyo don't. Then later he no scopes and melees me and my friend for 3 kills with a sniper and he wants to tell me it's balanced?

Shit, if I could effectively noscope people with a scout in CSS to death he should be able to hit someone in the body twice with a sniper in Halo 3.

At least I got him back at one point. I asked him to headshot me with a sniper and he nails my body once and I reply "nice headshot" and then I chase him into a corner and blew him up via brute shot and grenade.

Yeah, nerd rage indeed.