Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 813467 times)

vladgd

Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2025 on: February 21, 2010, 11:05:04 PM »

the fuck is the mass appeal of protoss?  are they the easiest race to use?  less units but more power?  the way they warp in buildings? the look?  

may as fuckin well take out terran and zerg since nobody is playing them.  

OHH ROACHES ARE OVERPOWERED says the protoss

faggot didn't build an immortal, immortals rape the overpowered roach.  seriously, immortals have 20 attack with a PLUS THIRTY vs armored units, they can cut through a siege tank like it's armor was butter.

terrans can bitch though, they are probably the weakest race at the moment.  
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:06:45 PM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2026 on: February 21, 2010, 11:55:00 PM »
Just play better games then. A well balanced game doesn't have "cheap" tactics or broken guns/items/whatever. Or if the game permits, disable it. That's why I usually disable the smashballs in Brawl. I once went something like 9 kills and 2 deaths in a free for all because of them.

Why? I don't own MW2, I play with friends, or I play very occasionally online at a friend's place. I don't get into the game enough to care about that enough for it to bother me.

I completely understand why you guys bitch, because if I got that into the game I'd likely bitch about how overpowered and cheap some shit is too.

But I'd also like to point out that playing with friends (and only with friends) is one way to avoid (unless your friends are a bunch of douchebags) most of the shit that's wrong with the game. At the expense of playing with fewer people anyway.

But yes, like I said before, I understand why you guys bitch, because there are definitely problems with the game that need to be addressed and obviously are not.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: February 22, 2010, 02:04:57 AM »
(unless your friends are a bunch of douchebags).

Yeah basically. Not like I spam projectiles in SF4 when my friend was first getting into fighting games, but when they have an advantage at a game (like when they obviously play the game more, but they just don't let up. Like getting a sniper in Halo and NEVER letting it go, even on that one map that's a giant field and the fact that we already agreed to not use vehicles it's like they feel the need to withhold a title of "Best at Halo" with their friends for some dumb reason) they never let up. They're assholes about this too, I remember my friend asking me NOT to play Halo online with them because we would lose considering I suck at the game yet when we play smash brothers with teams, items, and any stage and we take the two best players and split them to different teams they still bitch and cry about losing.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: February 22, 2010, 03:06:57 AM »
There certainly are a LOT of problems with the game, but it's still perfectly fun....until you run into the people who only want to exploit garbage to camp impossible locations or shoot through the goddamn riot shield or use care package glitches or somehow have FMJ through cement blocks when it's normally impossible.

Really, most of my problems with the game would be fixed just by dedicated servers. The difference in rounds between a 3 bar connection and 4 is staggering. I go from something like 6-18 to 41-7. The only reason people spam grenades and rockets is because at least with those, connection doesn't especially matter because the splash damage is big enough to kill you no matter what.

I want sniping gone. Completely. From every game ever. I am so so so so so so SO tired of walking out and being hit by 6 sniper shots from 6 different directions, all from a goddamn 50 cal with a thermal scope. The game becomes extremely boring when all you do is hunt them down over and over. And they just keep running back to the same spots! It's like they're so set on their retarded little happy place that they need to come back for revenge any time someone desecrates it. Every little shit just thinks they're so cool that they're laying on some building in their little leaf suits shooting some "retard" from half way across the map, never realizing that someone's actually laying directly behind them, about to stab them in the ass because they're too dumb to pay attention. And it's even worse in MW2 because most of the maps encourage that shit.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2029 on: February 22, 2010, 06:32:59 AM »
stuff

Ahh, yeah, I do have one friend like that, but usually there's enough of us to gang up on him when he's being a dick that we can counter that, lol. That, and in Halo 1 I out sniped him with a pistol.

And eggman, I really enjoy trying to outsnipe people. While I do hate getting pwned by some one with a sniper from the other end of the map, I doubt I'd get as many kills without it. Aside from the times that I end up knifing a bunch of people, sniping is usually where I get half decent kill counts. Barring, of course, when there's someone who can snipe me out. When that happens, I'm kinda fucked. Basically, as much as it can be frustrating, I'd rather have it in, than out.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #2030 on: February 22, 2010, 08:41:00 AM »
vlad wants to try STALKER but it no work.  i was thinking about re downloading it, but i don't see the point since the last update for the game was in 2007. 

I WANT TO BE A CRAZY NECKBEARD MAN :<

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: February 22, 2010, 01:36:10 PM »
What happens when you try to start it up? MAYBE if you download a mod it might unfuck whatever it is you're trying to do.

vladgd

« Reply #2032 on: February 22, 2010, 06:52:36 PM »
the stalker logo thing comes up implying it's about to load into a window...and it doesn't, it just stays there and i have to task manager close that bitch. 

ive tried booting it up on all of the different os modes available with no real progress.  i mean i heard stalker hates vista anyway, but even running it under windows xp compatability mode, nothin. 

it could be my reletavley obscure radeon 4850x2 video card, but even i kind of doubt that.  i mean it's two regular fairly common cards, on one pcb. 

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: February 22, 2010, 07:20:58 PM »
Yeah I have no idea what is wrong with it, you might want to try posting on the steam or GSC forums, people in the STALKER community tend to be pretty helpful about that kind of stuff. I've had no problems running CoP, CS, or SoC on Vista x64, so I don't know if that's the problem. :S

Edit: I just found out that Girl Talk show I just learned about today is already sold out. fml :(
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:26:10 PM by Ulti »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2034 on: February 23, 2010, 06:32:04 AM »
I was supposed to go to a "Sex With Sue" show at the college last night with my girlfriend. I forgot. Fuck :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #2035 on: February 24, 2010, 07:06:39 AM »
randomly typing on a forum as a spammer adds you to msn and you hit enter at the same time during your typing and add said spammer to your friends list only to have to look for it and delete/block/report said person

no punctuation because of anger man these people have been annoying the past month or so with adding me to msn i seriously block/report every single person to add me on msn so if you are a person who would like to talk to me on msn please tell me before hand and let me know the email or you will be reported and blocked for assumption of being a spamming whore who needs to die in a fire

if there is an option to block all requests to add on msn please let me know because i am tired of these spammers giving me popups of hay sexxygurl03@hotmail.com would like to be your friend would you like to add her to your friends list

its annoying

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2036 on: February 24, 2010, 09:10:51 AM »
Agreed, I've been getting a bunch of those lately as well. They are beginnig to piss me off.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: February 27, 2010, 03:51:39 AM »
I swear if procrastination was a disease I would have it. I CANNOT FOR THE FUCKING LIFE OF ME get a decently productive day in.

Ugh. I hate it, I'm not even sure if I'm behind in my one class but I probably am.

vladgd

« Reply #2038 on: March 07, 2010, 09:43:57 PM »
i backed my van into my cousins truck.

isn't it a bitch when you know there's a vehicle there, you see it when walking to your vehicle...you back out forgetting it was there.

damage could be worse, nothing broken on my vehicle though dented pretty good, and a dented bumper/broken light on the cousins truck, hopefully insurance will pull through.

still, feels pretty shitty.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2039 on: March 08, 2010, 01:11:39 PM »
still, feels pretty shitty.

Yep. The accident I had felt bad too, even though there was even less damage (I fucked up the license plate on my car, and maybe did some damage to the other, but if I did, there wasn't much, and certainly nothing overly visible).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x