Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800525 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2040 on: March 15, 2010, 04:50:12 PM »
Today is going to be a fucking terrible day. Thought I was going to have all weekend to read my book, but I only had half of sunday and even then I got nothing done. So now I've got like 3 or so hours to read 14 chapters and get ready for an exam.

Oh yeah, and out of nowhere I got sick and I missed my math class.

vladgd

« Reply #2041 on: March 16, 2010, 05:25:52 AM »
i believe i have said on multiple occasions that i don't give a shit about characters/story.

why the fuck did early season 3 of farscape get me PRETTY DAMN CLOSE to literal bawwing, fuck, vlad got real teary.

WHY DID "i won't spoil it for you" HAVE TO DIE !? :<

i refuse to watch this show with other people, gotta pretend im a MAN!

vladgd

« Reply #2042 on: March 19, 2010, 07:46:11 AM »
hey this is joey, i just called to tell you that this was joey, bye. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: March 21, 2010, 04:31:58 AM »
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2010/03/teabaggers-barney-you-faggot.html

I'm sort of speechless. What kind of human being could call someone who worked along with Martin Luther King jr. a nigger?

I really don't see how people who read the news every day don't go on a shooting spree with all the dumb shit that's happening now a days.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: March 23, 2010, 12:43:19 AM »
Keepvid isn't a free download site anymore. Instead they have a program you have to pay $20.00 to use. I mean, if they only asked for like 3 or 4 dollars I might pay, but 20? No.

I've already found another downloader, but it still bothers me because I don't like things that are different D:

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

vladgd

« Reply #2045 on: March 23, 2010, 12:59:49 AM »
Keepvid isn't a free download site anymore. Instead they have a program you have to pay $20.00 to use. I mean, if they only asked for like 3 or 4 dollars I might pay, but 20? No.

that's fucking gay

GAY GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY GAY

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2046 on: March 26, 2010, 02:35:27 PM »
So, I's my 6 years anniversary with my girlfriend. Know where she is? about a 45 minute drive away, sitting in isolation at a hospital she's been in since 9 this morning.

She's been having trouble breathing and her friends finally convinced her to go to the hospital, thinking it would be relatively quick. She's been in isolation since 10:30. She has no TV, no portable game systems, no books, absolutely nothing to amuse herself with in there. And no idea what's happening or when she might get out.

I think I might have some harsh words for her friends. I know they likely didn't realize it was our anniversary, but this is NOT something I want to deal with on the day that I just want to spend with her.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: March 28, 2010, 05:26:25 PM »
I think I might have some harsh words for her friends. I know they likely didn't realize it was our anniversary, but this is NOT something I want to deal with on the day that I just want to spend with her.

Calling you out on that attitude. Her friends are worried about her because she's having trouble breathing, the hospital doesn't seem to think it's trivial, and you don't "want to deal with" it? Alternately, being annoyed at her friends because the hospital might take longer than a simple checkup (and would thus be the hospital's fault). Alternately, being less worried about your girlfriend than spending time with her. It strikes me as a douche attitude no matter how you look at it.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #2048 on: March 28, 2010, 06:22:26 PM »
Alternately, being less worried about your girlfriend than spending time with her. It strikes me as a douche attitude no matter how you look at it.

This, basically.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: March 28, 2010, 06:48:38 PM »
Hurrr, so I left my cellphone charger at my apartment over spring break, so I was basically trapped at home with shit all to do for a week. Oh well, back now, problem solved. :V!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2050 on: March 28, 2010, 09:24:07 PM »
Well, she spent from 9:30 till 6:00 in the hospital, all to find out that she has inflamed cartilage in her sternum, which occasionally makes it a bit harder to breathe. A good part of the reason she spent that much time there was because just after she got into isolation, a bunch of ambulances arrived and she got pushed back. The condition is minor, chronic, and permanent, and likely stress related. Basically, they told her to take an Advil a day, and it would be easier to breathe.

I had a lot more to say here, but I was just beginning to ramble. I came off sounding like an ass because I've been around here, and I know that although she was breathing a bit hard, if it could last as long as it did without being addressed, it could likely wait another day or so. I was frustrated. I was concerned for her. It really bothered me that I got no warning until she was already in the hospital, and that had been there for hours.

I think part of what bothered me is that I was essentially treated like I had nothing to do with it, even though I'm her boyfriend. And of all days to have wasted, it was our anniversary. We don't usually make a big deal of anniversaries, but we do plan to spend time together on them; and having that interrupted by someone who has only been her friend for the time she's been in college kinda bothered me. Yes, that's kinda petty, but it's the truth.

I haven't talked to her friend yet, and if I do, I'm not gonna be a dick. I still feel better knowing what the problem is. I just wish It could have happened on a different day.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: March 29, 2010, 02:04:11 AM »
Seems justified that you'd be upset. I mean, it's not like she was in a life threatening situation and it really could have been treated outside of a hospital.

Oh yeah, and on topic, I can't stand people who enjoy movies simply because they look impressive. Then again, genuinely good movies don't seem to be made frequently. Probably explains why I stopped giving a fuck about movies.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2052 on: March 29, 2010, 03:14:48 AM »
Seems justified that you'd be upset. I mean, it's not like she was in a life threatening situation and it really could have been treated outside of a hospital.

Oh yeah, and on topic, I can't stand people who enjoy movies simply because they look impressive. Then again, genuinely good movies don't seem to be made frequently. Probably explains why I stopped giving a fuck about movies.

Well, to be fair, breathing problems are never good, and the doctors don't actually have a way to directly test for her condition. What happened was that all the tests the did do (including a soft-tissue x-ray) came back fine. They diagnosed it by eliminating most other possibilities, and by the fact that the symptoms she described matched up more than most people's even do. So technically, they can't be completely sure that's what it is, but since everything came back fine, there's not much else it could be. So until all the testing was done, there was no way to be sure it wasn't something serious.

But yes, the timing kinda really pissed me off and kinda ruined a day that I thought should have been time for her and I to spend together.

As for the movies comment, I try to take movies for what they are. Sure, there are plenty of movies I call absolute shit (anything by Uwe Bole, etc.) but I think it's kinda ridiculous to simply stop caring about movies. I mean, I just saw the Boondock Saints 2, and loved it. It was as much over the top as the original, and what's more, they didn't try to just remake the first one over again, they tried to actually do something with it (and also set it up for another sequel, lol). Sure, it's not gonna win any awards, and was even a straight to DVD release, but I enjoyed it. It was fun. Sure it's not really believable, but since when did every movie have to be realistic, or the perfect representation of some author's world? I say try to take every movie for what it is, and get as much enjoyment as you can out of them. I still hate crap like "Disaster Movie" and all the mindless drivel that gets dredged up for the sole purpose of making money, but I don't let that stop me from deriving any enjoyment I can out of the movies I feel are worth watching.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: March 29, 2010, 03:43:00 AM »
B^U

Well yeah, I suppose it's all dependent on how impaired her breathing is.

Also I'm not saying ALL movies need to be Citizen Kain quality, but there's so many garbage movies that aren't worth anyone time that it's just plain hard to care.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2054 on: March 29, 2010, 06:51:17 AM »
Well, I never said I go to the theater very often, lol. A good portion of what is released is total crap, but I don't feel it's worth it to just stop caring about movies for the sake of avoiding shit.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x