Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800550 times)

vladgd

Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2055 on: April 03, 2010, 09:06:20 AM »
i typed two tldrs, not going to post them.

soulcalibur is a bad fighting game, i hate it, it's not worth getting those online achievements.  

button mashing, the game.  unless you have all of the frame data in your head, it will continue to be just button mashing.  

also, don't respond to this, you won't sway my opinion by defending your game.  i did spend some 60 hours playing it when i got it. 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 09:12:03 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: April 03, 2010, 05:07:53 PM »
Haven't the recent Soul Calibur games always been a bit shitty?

but yeah, everything for some reason is seeming to piss me off.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #2057 on: April 04, 2010, 01:04:27 AM »
DJs that think the louder they play their music, the higher their DJ-ing skill is. 

Ugh.  I've been out of the place for over an hour now, and my ears still hurt.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: April 05, 2010, 01:50:16 AM »
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/03/the-ant-farm-talks-successes-of-modern-warfare-2-marketing/

This entire web site seems to have such a viscous hive mind mentality that I can't stand it. I remember when MW2 was coming/came out and it had nothing but positive posts, but now that the overall hype for the game has died and the overall opinion of the game has shifted everyone has gone into hate mode.

Also my friend is acting just dumb. He thought that because of the South Park episode and what sounds like a sarcastic reaction from a female friend that chicks dig big balls. That and he kept trying to defend anime despite not seeing or knowing much.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:23:19 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: April 05, 2010, 02:31:12 PM »
Drivers who do any of the following:
- Poke along an onramp, especially when traffic is flying (we only have so much time to match speed and you're wasting it for all of us)
- Don't use turn signals, or don't let them click at least twice before switching lanes (a signal is no use if you're already in the lane/someone's car)
- Use their brakes on a highway without a damn good reason (people like you cause traffic jams, learn to keep pace or get off the highway)
- Start an intersection in one lane and end it in another (turning right on red is legal, but you people make it hazardous)
- Speed up when you're trying to pass them (learn to cruise control/keep a steady speed, not have an inferiority complex, or both)

I realise there's been a lot said about bad drivers already, but these are the things that frustrate me more than anything else. I'm used to bad drivers, but all of the above require a special kind of negligence and I hope every driver who regularly does them gets their license suspended. It's not gonna happen, but imagine what a wonderful world it would be if it did~

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #2060 on: April 05, 2010, 03:06:00 PM »
It's not gonna happen, but imagine what a wonderful world it would be if it did~

There would be so fewer drivers on the road.

Though that's not necessarily a bad thing.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: April 05, 2010, 09:58:43 PM »
Drivers who do any of the following:

I agree completely. Not to mention people who drive slow in the fast lane and people who create a damn road block (all going the same speed in each lane so no one can pass). That and people who don't pay attention to people coming onto the highway. Practically got ran off the road become some cock with a trailer.

Oh yeah, and wall jumping in Metroid. Goddamn it has like 3 frames of animation for you to act on.

MODIFIED FOR MORE RAGE.

My friend said she changed her boyfriend (a guy I've known since elementary school, and much longer then she's known him) from an asshole to a nice guy. I REALLY can't stand that mentality in the slightest, it's like they need to mold some random asshole to make them feel good, then they're SHOCKED when they keep acting the same.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 04:27:45 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2062 on: April 10, 2010, 05:42:08 PM »
The real question is whether or not he actually is an asshole, lol. Some girls see to have a warped sense of what a nice guy and an asshole actually are.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: April 10, 2010, 07:06:50 PM »
Not at all. He's always seemed generally nice and independent, no idea how anyone could consider him a dick.

Also people that make assumptions (not directed towards you or anyone here) always piss me off. It amazes me how little information/unreliable information people need in order to spread said information.

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: April 11, 2010, 01:30:48 PM »
I hate it when girls lead you on.

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: April 11, 2010, 01:56:18 PM »

(edited to be less self-centered douchey)

People are very susceptible to confirmation bias when it comes to attraction, i.e. reading into everything the other person does as a sign of romantic interest, even when that's not actually the case. I've been accused of leading people on simply by talking to pass 15 minutes while a washer was being fixed in the dorms, for one of the more ridiculous cases. While I don't know the exact situation (assuming this is actually about a single situation), I'm very doubtful you were actually being led on. If you were, feel free to rant in more detail.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 11:49:28 PM by Vyhd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: April 12, 2010, 03:57:24 AM »
Vyhd does have a point. A surprising amount of what people seem to pick up on are things that are misinterpreted and are usually just characteristics of specific people.

Then again, there are a LOT of people who act flirty with people they have no actual interest in being with a person.

Like, a shocking amount of females do this because they just enjoy flirting.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #2067 on: April 12, 2010, 12:09:44 PM »

Seriously.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: April 12, 2010, 10:11:52 PM »
I'm probably going to fail all my classes, I have no money, I have no idea what I want to do with my life and I'm not really happy with what I'm doing now, and I'm fairly sure I'll have an incredibly hard time finding work due to my lack of experience and my horrible hand writing (at least those are my assumptions, I've filled out tons of applications and about 90% of the time I hear nothing back).

Oh yeah, and some cum guzzling nigger faggot in a Hummer wouldn't let me and the truck in front of me over while we both had turn signals on, instead he felt it was a better idea to speed past us ALL THE WAY to the red light that was just about 40 or so feet infront of us. Oh yeah, and me and the black truck couldn't get to the u turn lane because of this waste of goddamn space and his horrible ugly big yellow small cock compensating car just HAD to get to that red light faster.

Oh yeah, and

Honestly, I liked how different Dead Rising felt from other games. The only thing it could benefit from is a more realistic save system

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/12/capcom-first-dead-rising-felt-too-japanese/

This makes me lol, but the upvotes really piss me off.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 02:28:20 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: April 13, 2010, 10:24:13 PM »
(edited to be less self-centered douchey)

People are very susceptible to confirmation bias when it comes to attraction, i.e. reading into everything the other person does as a sign of romantic interest, even when that's not actually the case. I've been accused of leading people on simply by talking to pass 15 minutes while a washer was being fixed in the dorms, for one of the more ridiculous cases. While I don't know the exact situation (assuming this is actually about a single situation), I'm very doubtful you were actually being led on. If you were, feel free to rant in more detail.

No. it's different. COMPLETELY different than that. When you've been going out on dates for about a month and a half, holding hands, cuddling, and on one of the most memorable nights of your entire pubescent life (pram) she tells you that she's not into you anymore? Fuck that shit man. THAT is leading on at its finest. There was LEGIT mutual attraction, not some subtle bullshit like "oh teehee she laughs when i try to be funny" or "look we made eye contact."

FUCK THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY