Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800521 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2071 on: April 13, 2010, 11:00:27 PM »
It also angers me that nobody responded saying "your a fucking retard".... I mean, You would quite likely die very quickly with any substantial amount of orange juice directly injected into your blood stream.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: April 13, 2010, 11:04:35 PM »
You'd think injecting almost anything into your bloodstream every hour would be horrible for your health....

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #2073 on: April 16, 2010, 01:50:27 PM »
No. it's different. COMPLETELY different than that. When you've been going out on dates for about a month and a half, holding hands, cuddling, and on one of the most memorable nights of your entire pubescent life (pram) she tells you that she's not into you anymore? Fuck that shit man. THAT is leading on at its finest. There was LEGIT mutual attraction, not some subtle bullshit like "oh teehee she laughs when i try to be funny" or "look we made eye contact."

FUCK THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY

I can really empathize with you here. The most traumatic experience in my recent life was very similar to this. Since I don't have the time to type an essay about the situation, I can summarize. Basically I thought she was my dream girl, and I her dream guy (as is what she told me herself). And things were going awesome and we got to the point of exchanging "I love you"'s even, until one day she just disappeared. For a month. Without communication of any kind. I couldn't go to her place because she lived in a private condo and I called somewhere close to 200 times within the first week without being answered. I can't fully convey the horrible things I felt, and it has left marks which I still deal with these days (this all happened about four years ago). The punchline of the story is that I found out on FACEBOOK of all fucking places that she was now with a guy she was working with, and had been for the last few weeks of our relationship. That was the first time I realized what people meant when they were heartbroken.

Since that happened, I've had big issues with being led on. Any time a girl shows interest in me now, my first reaction is that she's just suddenly going to stop liking me, and then move on to the next guy. It's an automatic feeling, and regardless of how irrational I KNOW it is, it's always there.

My point (yes I do have a point) is that I don't think anyone should ever feel this way, and so if it makes any difference to you, don't let this affect you the way it did me. Don't sit there and question what it was about YOU that made her change her mind, because it wasn't you, it was her. Seriously. BUT I want to also say not to expect it to happen every time, because it WILL interfere with any future relationships if you do. And this is something I have to reassure myself every day: a girl who can change her mind about you at the drop of a hat is not a girl you want to be with in the first place. She might seem like the most awesome girl ever in other aspects, but the mere fact that she is like that should be a sign for you to stay away.

I should also mention that most girls in high school are just that: girls. They're indecisive as fuck, promiscuous, emotionally immature and just confused about what they want (this could easily go for high school guys, too). I'm not saying they're all like that, and I'm not saying all the ones who are get better with age, but having been out of high school for 6 years, and now meeting girls in my age range, I can say that it gets better, and much less dramatic.

I know that there's no way you want to wait half a decade to meet someone who won't fuck with you, so all I can say is just KEEP ON TRUCKIN.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2074 on: April 16, 2010, 02:47:10 PM »
shitty stuff

That prompted one of your internet disappearances didn't it? I know you've left the net a couple times over really shit happening.

But regardless, that's fucking horrible. I really hope you find someone that doesn't just fuck with you.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #2075 on: April 16, 2010, 03:33:51 PM »
That prompted one of your internet disappearances didn't it? I know you've left the net a couple times over really shit happening.

But regardless, that's fucking horrible. I really hope you find someone that doesn't just fuck with you.

I pretty much disappeared from the world during that time. I dealt with it horribly and I'm paying the consequences. Which is why I would never want anyone to feel the same way.

And thank you :] There is currently an absolutely amazing girl I'm really into who just happens to like me back, and if something happens there it could be a great relationship. But the fact that I like this girl so much is also causing me stress because I'm still afraid she will change her mind and leave me with a destroyed ego again. On the other hand, I feel bad thinking about her like this because she is nothing like that other girl, and it's an insult to her for me to compare them. It's been like this for the few girls I've liked in the few years after that incident (I haven't had a real relationship since) but this girl is worth fighting the torturous feelings of abandonment for.
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2076 on: April 16, 2010, 04:33:30 PM »
That's great.

Every time something shitty to do with relationships happens to someone I know, I'm always so thankful that I've managed to avoid that bullshit.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #2077 on: April 17, 2010, 01:57:33 AM »
when i got my new HDD for the 360 i had to manually transfer everything manually since it did not come with a transfer cable.

i forgot my gamer pictures, no big deal, but sometimes i want to change em.

months later, i decide to go back to the old hdd to throw em on there, no big deal right?  here is the process.

-swap hdd's
-recover gamertag
-get innerupted, forced xbox update (i am typing this post as it is downloading)
-type in email and passwords with the xbox pad (very tedious)
-log on
-manually transfer each individual gamer picture
-log out turn off console
-switch hdd's back
-recover gamertag
-type in email and passwords with the xbox pad
-log on
-manually transfer each individual gamer picture to my hdd

wellp, the update is finished, off to do that work, thanks microsoft for making this a quick and easy process.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: April 17, 2010, 10:49:29 PM »
MY SHITTY FUCKING INTERNET FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #2079 on: April 23, 2010, 02:33:52 PM »
Lack of communication in the work-place.

My boss has his wife come in on off days to do some extra accounts receivable work. She's been working on this case with another person for a couple weeks, which I was happy to have her take care of it because I've got enough shit to do as it is. But now my boss and his wife are getting divorced and she won't be working on the case anymore. Apparently, the other person was led to believe that I had been kept updated on all the work that's been going on between them, while I haven't heard a single word or been given any clue as to what's going on. So now I have two weeks of AR bullshit to go over while this other person I'm working with has a deadline to make, and I've already got tons of tasks backed up to take care of.

I have no problem doing my job. Whatever I'm asked to do, I will do it without complaint because that's what a job is for. What bothers me is when people expect me to do my job when they're not holding up their end of it. Being the only person who knows what the fuck is going on or how to even do the most basic things is not easy. I've never had a job where the work was challenging. The only difficulties I've really had trouble with at work are my co-workers' and superiors' incompetence.
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: May 09, 2010, 06:14:25 PM »
People who refuse to admit they are wrong, despite an overwhelming amount of evidence showing them that they are. I'm not like a master of fighting games, but I've been playing them for a decent while longer than my friend. I say xbox controllers aren't good for fighting games, he disagrees and tries to argue that I need to get used to it.

This is the same kid that tried so goddamn hard to argue about anime being not mostly shit, despite me being the person to get him into it to start with and introduced him to like 3 different shows. He now wants me to watch bleach.

Also I have a different friend who acts incredibly stubborn. We were playing MW2 at my friends house on his xbox, I'm not really a fan of MW2 and I don't care for console shooters. We play this for like a couple hours, then my one friend stops and wants to play some SF4 with me. Right then a different friend gets up and says "I'm leaving then" and we ask "why?". He says he hates street fighter, we ask why and he says because it's the same damn fighting game every time. So he leaves and we enjoy some SF4.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 07:50:55 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: May 13, 2010, 06:11:02 PM »
Tried to fix my 360; still doesn't work after hours and hours of tweaking everything.  Fuck Fuck Fuck, good thing I have a PS3, which doesn't get RRoD every time I try to play anything from its vast library of 360 ports. 

Actually, when I first removed the thermal compound of the GPUs and CPU, I only cleaned the stuff off the chips and not the solder points, which I imagine was stupid.  I'ma try it once again; if it doesn't work I'm gonna give up.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2082 on: May 17, 2010, 09:15:25 AM »
Just got a ticket for going 30 over on the highway. Fucking $180+ ticket. Fuck.

It's my first ticket ever.

Biggest problem is that I don't have my full license yet. Meaning anything that carries demerit points means I'm fucked. And this does.

Yeah, I'm not in a good mood right now.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #2083 on: May 17, 2010, 02:18:40 PM »
Open manholes in an early morning rainstorm.

Not cool.

Damn thing could have eaten my car.  haha.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: May 17, 2010, 10:40:21 PM »
My radiator on my car cracked I have to wait until Thursday to take it into the shop...FUCK!