Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 800567 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2100 on: June 02, 2010, 10:04:47 PM »
Jesus, hit the deck.

vladgd

« Reply #2101 on: June 09, 2010, 02:27:24 AM »
fucking street fighter man.  i stop playing for a few days, go back to play against chums i can hold my own against...and now im totally free.

if i don't consistently practice, it's like ill never improve.  pisses me off.  i would like to play and have fun, but it's hard to have fun when you get obliterated every round.  

*edit*

that, combined with the horribly depressing ending of red dead redemption, GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

FUCK WHY U SO SAD ROCKSTAR, WY U SO SAD!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:25:53 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2102 on: June 12, 2010, 04:07:04 PM »
This comes somewhere between depression and anger, so I guess it fits here.

I just got into an accident today. I was parallel parked, was trying to get out, waiting for cars to either let me out, or stop coming. I thought all the cars had gone past me, and that I had an opening to pull out before the next vehicle get there. Apparently, someone was right beside me. The front driver side corner of my car hit the front passenger side of their car. Both vehicles have dents on the quarter panels in front of the door, and the driver side door of the car I was driving is dented a bit as well.

And on top of that, I get a ticket for being at fault, which comes up to another 110 that I can't afford to pay. I've got just over $400 in the bank. That's probably not even going to be enough to pay first and last for my insurance now, let alone pay for gas to get back and forth between school, AND pay the ticket.

Right now about the only thing I want to do is drink enough beer and smoke enough weed to forget this entire fucking day. Oh wait, I can't even afford to do that either.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: June 15, 2010, 11:22:52 PM »
That's incredibly shitty.

and now I'm going to bitch about something less shitty. My friends seem to not want to even try Guilty Gear, despite only really playing SSF4. I've had one say that he thinks the controls would be too hard to do, despite the inputs in GG being simpler then SSF4 inputs. Another thinks BlazBlue and Guilty Gear are the same game, despite me telling him several times that they aren't (he can be borderline retarded some times, and I think he's getting worse).

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2104 on: June 17, 2010, 11:22:32 AM »
That's incredibly shitty.

and now I'm going to bitch about something less shitty. My friends seem to not want to even try Guilty Gear, despite only really playing SSF4. I've had one say that he thinks the controls would be too hard to do, despite the inputs in GG being simpler then SSF4 inputs. Another thinks BlazBlue and Guilty Gear are the same game, despite me telling him several times that they aren't (he can be borderline retarded some times, and I think he's getting worse).

I think sometimes people not being interested in GG is because they've never heard of it before, the way they've heard of SF... But either way, that still sucks.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: June 17, 2010, 04:23:49 PM »
I think sometimes people not being interested in GG is because they've never heard of it before, the way they've heard of SF... But either way, that still sucks.

Yeah, more then likely. I KNOW they all got into SSF4/SF4 because of the hype and the fact that it had the SF name on it. Not that I dislike SF, but when you haven't ever really played a SF game and you go and buy the next two major installments, it's obvious what happened.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2106 on: June 17, 2010, 09:20:27 PM »
Yeah, more then likely. I KNOW they all got into SSF4/SF4 because of the hype and the fact that it had the SF name on it. Not that I dislike SF, but when you haven't ever really played a SF game and you go and buy the next two major installments, it's obvious what happened.

To be completely honest, I've never been a SF fan. There's something about the games that just bothers me. I think one of the reasons is the whole "look at me, all I have to do is spam the hell out of move X, and your fucked unless you know the one and only counter your character has against it". Then again, I haven't really given any of the SFs a chance, so I'm not really in a position to talk about the actual mechanics. Regardless, there's something that bothers me about SF, and I can't really pinpoint what it is.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #2107 on: June 20, 2010, 04:25:46 AM »
im going to stop playing peace walker for a while, because this is bullshit.  

helicopter boss.

im doing my thing, taking on all of his fucking soldiers with cqc/tranq pistol.  that's going ok, im defeating them.  i run out of fultons on the "last" guy, so i just c4 the guy i put to sleep (since as far as i know, you can't snap necks, you have no knife to kill people, you need a "weapon" to kill people), i didn't hear a noise of man getting killed, but he was gone.  

so it's me, some 15 minutes wasted, and a helicopter.  the only weapons i have is c4, tranq pistol, tranq sniper rifle.  when you finish dealing with all of the guards, the commander of the vehicle should pop out for you to kill/tranq.  

15 minutes later, no more soldiers, the commander is still flying around in the safety of the chopper.  I CAN NOT DO ANY DAMAGE TO THE CHOPPER WITH MY SETUP, I RELY ON HIM POPPING HIS HEAD OUT SO I CAN FINISH THE MISSION, AS HARD AS IT IS TO EVEN SHOOT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE FROM THE COCKPIT, I CAN NOT DO SO.

he will continue attacking me from the chopper, and i can't attack back.  since the commander isn't popping his head out, i can't win.

do you understand how much of a slap in the face fighting a battle for over 30 minutes is, only to realize you can't win because something has glitched (the commander not popping out when the soldiers are gone)?

this fucking sucks, and i do not want to try it again.  i got my moneys worth out of the game with what i have played thus far, i kind of want to stop.  i mean that's 30 minutes (maby 40) of VERY CAREFULLY taking out wave after wave of guard, and half of that was being extremely careful to line a sniper shot with psp controls, on a moving chopper, to realize that MY BULLETS DO FUCKING NOTHING!

im not even letting this thing kill me, im just exiting the mission, and putting my psp away.  

man, this pisses me off because bosses aside, this is one of the best metal gear games out there.  the bad psp controls can get through missions just fine, but not when it comes to bosses.  "but wait, there's co-op for those" yeah, do you know anybody that lives in my area with a psp, and a copy of the game that would like to play with me?  no?  there you go.  make that shit optional, not mandatory.  it's just like a metroid game.  fucking awesome all the way through, you get to the end and it's the most infuriating experience you have ever had in a videogame (mother brain in the first metroid, fuck that's annoying).  if the entire experience was just bad, fine, but it's not, and i want to continue enjoying it, but these parts just force me to stop playing. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 04:30:10 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: June 20, 2010, 05:22:31 PM »
To be completely honest, I've never been a SF fan. There's something about the games that just bothers me. I think one of the reasons is the whole "look at me, all I have to do is spam the hell out of move X, and your fucked unless you know the one and only counter your character has against it". Then again, I haven't really given any of the SFs a chance, so I'm not really in a position to talk about the actual mechanics. Regardless, there's something that bothers me about SF, and I can't really pinpoint what it is.

I can see why'd you like GG a bit more then, the whole universal options and movement ability sort of take away that aspect of the game.

Also I've grinded and I've finally gotten my Barroth gear (all Barroth everything nigger). Now I just need to grind in Earth Bound until I can survive those fucking starmen and grind my hunter ranking up for online.

vladgd

« Reply #2109 on: June 22, 2010, 06:44:49 PM »
>get out of work
>it's puzzle quest 2's release date
>go to walmart
>it's not there

fuck it, im getting it on xbla

>go on xbla
>don't see it
>re check release date
>ds- june 22
>xbla- june 30

ok bros, you don't want me to buy your game, you could have been blunt about it. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 10:03:56 PM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: June 22, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »
Patience.

Also constant fucking thunderstorms are causing my wifi to hardly work. It's really starting to annoy me.

vladgd

« Reply #2111 on: June 27, 2010, 06:01:41 AM »
i have finished farscape, as in season 1-4, as there is no more.  

now due to circumstances of the last 60 seconds of the last episode, i pretty much need to watch this.  which i do have, i just can't invest 3 hours into watching that right now.  

im just going to say, without going all crazy like i usually do.  this show is fucking cruel.  

*edit*

having seen the peacekeeper wars, i take that back.  i understand the ending of the 4th season as they intended on doing a 5th, which did not happen.  the peacekeeper wars wraps shit up in ways i am very happy with.  im going to end this by calling farscape my favorite tv series. 

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 09:41:11 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: June 27, 2010, 10:31:17 PM »
going to continuously bitch about my friends being fanboys. In short, they basically praised Kinect while knowing no games for it. They then said controller was superior for FPS (one bitched about mouse being shit and "too fast and accurate". His whole argument against it was just so shit, he couldn't argue a point to save his life). Then they said that say PC shooters are laggy, and went on to say that xbox live is not peer to peer.

Also one has told me over and over to buy an xbox so we could play online, I told him to get GGPO and he said he was sticking to xbox live instead. Then when he was kicked from live, I told him again to get GGPO and he just won't.

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: June 28, 2010, 12:14:15 AM »
fucking uruguay. FUCKING URUGUAY.

and lee dong gook. MISS OF THE FUCKING YEAR

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: July 01, 2010, 03:58:24 PM »
Dammit, since yesterday whenever I go to Youtube I've been getting error messages on any video that isn't featured.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}