Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 814231 times)

vladgd

Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2115 on: July 06, 2010, 03:55:30 AM »
i don't get called or talked to too often, but people contact me when i am unable to respond, the SMALL TIME OF THE DAY I CANT RESPOND IS THE ONLY TIME WHEN PEOPLE THINK ITS OK TO CONTACT ME.

via phone, im downstairs for 5 minutes making something to eat.

messenger, i decide to play a fullscreen game on my pc for 30 minutes.

it's annoying.  ohh, and when you do contact them back "they aren't available" 

this happen to you guys?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2116 on: July 06, 2010, 08:54:18 PM »
this happen to you guys?

I get contacted when I'm either not in the mood to chat or am a little busy.

Let's take WoW for example.  It's pretty much guaranteed that if I sign on for a minute to check my auctions I'll wind up getting whispers up the wazoo from everyone on my friends list.  Raiding is a bad thing for me, too, apparently.  When my old guild and I were in the midst of our first Putricide kill I wound up getting about three whispers from people from my old, old guild.  Multiple whispers per person, too, as if DBM's whisper response wasn't clear enough.

Then there are nights where I'll be bored and feel like running BGs or something with people and nobody will be on.  It's mind boggling.
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: July 06, 2010, 10:11:15 PM »
Fucking Gigginox and the fact that I can't make this awesome weapon until I can high rank fight Qurupeco.

Gigginox is a cheap as all hell monster. He's stretchy so you can't really tell when you're within safe range, he has a poisonous projectile that lingers around were it lands, and a fucking MASSIVE body slam that creates a huge mist of poison around him that also lingers. That, and if poison hits, it will take over half your health untreated.

vladgd

« Reply #2118 on: July 08, 2010, 01:44:18 AM »
i hate making these angry posts, but stuff just pushes me to doing it.

why is it some games at the VERY END OF THE GAME, think it's "fun" to COMPLETELY change the flow of the game.  i don't give a fuck, please don't do that.

trine, awesome game, i would highly recommend it.  pretty nice puzzle/platformer, a game where you can just take your time and get through it.  

i got to the final level, tried it about 6 times, deleted the game im not playing this piece of shit again.

take a nice relaxing "go at your own pace" game.  turn the final boss into HURRY CLIMB THE TOWER LAVA IS FLOWING UP, THERES INFINITELY SPAWNING ENEMIES, IF YOU DON'T PLATFORM PERFECTLY YOU WILL START FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE LEVEL, THE BOSS SPAWNS SHIT IN YOUR WAY SO IF YOU LOSE ONE CHARACTER JUST RESTART THE ENTIRE LEVEL BECAUSE GOOD LUCK DOING IT WITH ONE OR TWO OF YOUR CHARACTERS.

yeah, that's fun.  i got my $4.00 worth out of the game, i don't care about not beating it, im not subjecting myself to an unfun bullshit level because the game designers are assholes.

this is just another game on my increasingly large list of "games i really liked, until the end of the game when i flat out quit"  

now if you excuse me, i have to take a shower because of how dirty i feel after having played that.  

and no i didn't quit because i was "dying alot", the level prior i had a blast playing and i got the "die over 25 times" achievement. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 01:51:49 AM by vladgd »

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #2119 on: July 08, 2010, 06:26:02 PM »
Sprained thumb :(

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: July 11, 2010, 07:42:29 AM »
Man, like 100 pixels on my monitor decided to die in sync >:(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2121 on: July 11, 2010, 11:31:13 AM »
Wow, that really sucks ass. At least it still works though.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2122 on: July 11, 2010, 05:37:25 PM »
NVIDIA just lost a customer today.

Between the ridiculous problems that I've been having with the defective-by-nature nForce 7 and the egregious driver issues that I've been having for quite some time now, they're basically dead to me right now.  This is exactly the reason that I moved away from ATI a decade ago and, hilariously enough, the tables have completely turned.  GG, NVIDIA.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: July 13, 2010, 09:57:56 PM »
So last night I was about to go to bed because I had an early shift at work tomorrow ( I gave up my day off today for someone else to have a day off to do stuff) and my friend tells me "You are not hanging out or we aren't friends anymore."  So I responded that we aren't friends any more and I told him that I had work in the morning.

Well he has my camera and thretened to break it...god damn fucker.

So I went over pissed (because I was tired from playing DDR a with Jupi and Vyhd [which I had a very fun time :D] and I had to be at work early) and he kept saying "Why you mad bro?" and told him multiple times why.  So because he didn't listen to my words I did action or should I say inaction to some extent. Ironic thing was EVERYONE else there knew I was pissed because I wanted to be at home sleeping and EVERYONE  knew that I had work in the morning..

-Skip to today-

So about an hour he bitches me out saying "We don't hang out as often anymore" yadda yadda yadda QQ shit.
Really I don't care.  My other friends know if I have work and they want to do something I tell them "Hey guys rain check we will do something another time."  and s'all good.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #2124 on: July 14, 2010, 03:14:02 PM »
Pet peeve: when you're explaining something to somebody who enthusiastically "confirms" every three words you speak with stuff like, "uh-huh.... okay.... uh-huh.. sure.... yeah.... uh-huh, uh-huh... okay" etc. I won't talk to someone who does that, or I will straight up tell them to stop because it's infuriating.

Oh and when people talk to other people's babies for too long. I might have mentioned that one already, but it really gets to me for some reason cause the parent is obviously like, "wtf get you're own baby"
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: July 14, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »
2 things.

First thing is that GGPO is a shit program. I know for a fact that I JUST set up my ports correctly, and when I hit login it still won't let me on. there's a ton of posts on the forum complaining about this, and it seems like no one has answered them.

Second would be Mass Effect, and how the audio files are so goddamn screwy. The background noise in this game is so loud that I can't even hear the characters talking, and the audio files for cutscenes are missing or something, because half of them don't play (jenkins gets shot, it's silent outside of the background noise and his grunt of pain).

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #2126 on: July 14, 2010, 08:26:20 PM »
Well, I HAD two jobs.

I've still got one, thankfully.  But the manager at the second one decided to hire his friend's kid in my place.  Jerk.   :-\
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: July 14, 2010, 08:51:57 PM »
That's basically how I got my job. Shit's rough out there.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2128 on: July 14, 2010, 09:02:10 PM »
Yeah. Around here if you don't have a job by now, your fucked.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2129 on: July 15, 2010, 01:22:49 AM »

Wow.  Nice job, AT&T.

Now, to show how truly pathetic this is, here's what I got from AT&T's cellular network:

And here's the final blow.  T-Mobile's 3G network is quite new in my area and here's what I got from it:

I could tether my fucking cell phone and not see an appreciable drop in speed.  And good luck getting tech support to do anything about it (note: it's been on and off like this for over a week now and they refuse to do anything despite us ruling out all of our equipment).

I think it's about time to switch back to cable.

Edit: Wow, CyanogenMod 6 runs baaaaaaadly on my G1.  Looks like I'm jumping back to Eclair.  but omg now i cant use flash on my underpowered android phone oh no.  At least downgrading is actually possible on this thing without jumping through hoops, unlike that piece of shit that most people refer to as an "iPhone."  Protip: if you have an iPhone 3G, DON'T FUCKING INSTALL iOS 4.  EVER.  APPLE WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT.  Picture installing Vista on a system with 512MB and trying to use it to do serious work.  That's about how slowly it runs.  I'm not kidding, it's intolerably slow.  I'm almost willing to risk downgrading it using, um, non-Apple-approved methods and just buying the phone from my boss if it becomes a brick.  It's that awful.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:46:06 AM by Spectere »