Author Topic: You couldn't ask for a lamer topic!  (Read 257442 times)

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
Re: You couldn't ask for a lamer topic!
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2011, 08:28:46 PM »
Also newf, any more info on that?

Yeah, I was out at the bar with a few friends, and when we were leaving, we saw some guy kick a garbage can. There was me, my friend Sam; A little Indian guy, my friend Tom; A chubby polish dude, my buddy Rolando; A big Spanish guy, and our Friend Linda. So Sam, he's basically the yippy one of the group who likes to instigate things, decides to yap at the guy saying "Oh yeah tough guy you sure showed that garbage can who's boss", so the guy walks up to us, and he was actually pretty big. I'd say he was about 6'4 or 6'5 at least 230 pounds or more, and he decides to stare us down. So I'm hammered at this time, and didn't give a fuck so I start to stare him down as well....Well, I guess, stare him up, since he was towering over me, heh. Anyway, after about 10 seconds of that, our friend Linda says to cool it, and everything is fine and to walk away. So we just walked across the street and leave the guy alone.

About 3 minutes later, I catch a glimpse of something to my left, then out of nowhere some big yellow metal thing hits Linda in the side. When I went up to see what it was, it was one of those covers from the fire hydrants....So buddy screwed off the side of the hydrant, and whipped it at us. Once that happened, Sam and Tom ran across the street, followed by me and Rolando. And that's when it all began.

Sam grabbed the guy by his shirt, and they went right out in the middle of the road. So they got their fists up, and buddy cracks Sam in the face, and K.O's him, bam down on the ground. Then Tom goes in, gets 1 shot in on buddy on the side of his head, then buddy gets Tom in the back of the head, then Tom goes down..Not out, but down on 1 knee. By that time Sam is back up, and goes at him again, and the same thing happened. Buddy hits Sam once, and boom, down he goes again. K.O'ed.
Unfortunately with this, it made that douche bag look good because he just K.O'ed 2 guys, yet those guys are absolutely useless, and can't scrap worth a shit. Not to mention the douche bag had a friend with him too, but his friend was scared shitless to do anything. Then he saw me and Rolando standing there, and started to back up...Then yells to his friend "HIT HIM, FUCKING HIT HIM!!!!"
That's when Rolando went in. So they're just basically going back and forth, jumping back and forth and I was just standing behind Rolando...And every time Rolando would dodge backwards, he'd bump into me...So i give him a little shove forward saying "go man, fucking stomp the guy out". So he goes forward, buddy swings at him and misses, but hits Rolando's arm...Then Rolando again dodges back, and bumps into me. So I give him another nudge forward, and he goes back in again. They're just still going back and forth, no shots getting in at all, then Rolando backs into me AGAIN. At this point I got fed up, and thought to myself "FUCK THIS SHIT". So instead of nudging him forward, I got in front of him, and pushed him back, and I went in at the guy.

When I saw him towering over me, I knew he had a way longer reach than me and I wouldn't be able to get any good shots in, so I tried once, swung and missed. So I just went right in at him, and managed to grab him in a bear hug, but before I got the grab he popped me in the eye, and once I had the hold he hit me again in the temple. I wasn't at all phased and didn't give a fuck, and that's when I squeezed, picked him up, and slammed his face down into the cement. I didn't pay attention to anything else except to beat the shit out of this guy, but apparently when I slammed his face down, Rolando popped him in the face. Unfortunately when I slammed him down, I slammed him face down, do his face hit the cement, but he was on his hands and knees, so he ended up getting back up the same time I did. So I grabbed him again, and this time I got him belly to back, so I slammed him again, this time in a belly to back suplex. When I let go, he was on his back, trying to get up, and that's when I grabbed him by his head, and gave him a straight uppercut to the mouth, K.O'ing him on the spot. Unfortunately I ended up putting a big hole in my knuckle from impact on his "fang" tooth, but it got the job done. Then I just turned around and didn't bother.

I guess after that he tried to get up and my buddy Rolando gave him a hefty boot to the face to make sure he'd stay down, then to make it even more retarded, my friends Sam and Tom, once they saw he was down and out, went back and started wailing on him some more. I can just picture what was going through their minds...... ("That's for knocking me out asshole!") *Whack, whack*

So anyway, I saw that, went to them and got them off of him saying "That's enough, he's done, stop!" By that time, other people on the street saw that, then like 6 more guys took of their shirts and approached us, yapping their beaks and saying they were gonna kick our ass and blah blah this and that. So I walk up to one of the guys that was mouthing off to my friend, looked at him square in the face for like 5 seconds, then he turned around and walked away. A second guy was running his mouth to another friend, and I did the same thing...Walked up to him, stared at him...Then he turned around and walked away too. And I was thinking to myself...You know what....You're running your mouth saying you're gonna do all this shit to us, I was right in your face, so why didn't you fucking hit me? Other than that, it cooled down and the cops showed up so we left. I ended up with a little bruise under my eye and a slightly deep hole in my knuckle....But I'm just wondering...This guy knocked out my 2 friends with 1 shot, yet he hit me twice, and it didn't even phase me...Goes to show how useless they were, and how that douche bag got some sort of credit for knocking out 2 guys before getting his ass kicked. Because it was 1 on 1 the whole time, except where those fools jumped on him at the end of it.
ANYway, I'm rambling, that's the story, and yeah...All in all fun night, but not happy with some of the results.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2011, 03:00:04 AM »
And I was thinking to myself...You know what....You're running your mouth saying you're gonna do all this shit to us, I was right in your face, so why didn't you fucking hit me?

A defense mechanism really. Be loud and scary when you're scared in an attempt to mask how afraid you are and intimidate the other guy. Charlie Murphy actually had a skit about it but I can't find it.

Short story even, I was at a party in the woods, when some kid with 5 people behind him walk up yelling about someone saying who tried to touch his ass (something along these lines, basically he rode past our golf cart and someone in it yelled at him) so after he yells for a while my friend driving (who seems to get into loads of fights, not that I've seen him instigate a lot but he seems to be unable to avoid conflict) gets up and starts swinging at him claiming it was him. The kid backs off and never throws a punch back (he's basically running backwards getting hit). After a short while of this nonsense he yells "IT WASN'T YOU" and my friend yells "WHO CARES, YOU WANTED TO FIGHT". It all just fell apart and my friend was surprised.

but this all reminds me to work out and re-watch GTO.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #182 on: June 20, 2011, 12:21:46 AM »
How was Linda? It sounds like that would have really hurt.

And hey, at least your friends were willing to get in there in the first place, there are plenty of people who would never even do that.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »
Woof

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2011, 12:31:01 AM »
How was Linda? It sounds like that would have really hurt.

She was fine, nothing bad at all.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2011, 01:11:51 AM »
She was fine, nothing bad at all.

That's good to hear.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2011, 04:24:58 AM »
I bet she was fine...

wait what?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2011, 06:52:13 PM »
Columbo died. :(
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2011, 09:55:21 AM »
Is it odd that a friend will randomly bring up an embarrassing moment we had, that made me look like a total retard, a shockingly large amount of times. Basically a long long time ago we were having a sleep over, I wanted to sleep and they said they were going to mess with me and after they attempted doing so I half asleep said I would cut him.

Now at least 5 or 6 times when the conversation didn't even call for it he refers back to this story, which seems like some sort of passive aggressive attack on me. Maybe I should bring up some of the dumb shit he did, like acting shocked and going through a hissy fit after he cheated on his girl friend and she left him, or how he's generally acted like a (hard to pinpoint on thing, but he did wine a lot once for me to do something and when I said no 20 or so times he pushed me hard and said "FINE", not to mention how he's somehow been pulled into a bunch of random fights at parties) dick and how he went through a face announcing how he's changed.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2011, 01:56:10 PM »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »
Happy 4th. God bress America.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2011, 04:47:49 AM »
Manly music doesn't have soft parts:

Man, the song below must be some weak, pussy ass shit:

Oh wait.  That's 2112, an absolute masterpiece.

Hmm.

The Moral: Fuck dynamic compression and the audio engineers who abuse it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2011, 06:13:36 AM »
Warning, quote abuse ahead.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #193 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:07 PM »
I would cast triple on your quote abuse post to create the legendary Massive Quote Abuse Post, but I'm too lazy.  Really, though, that statement can't be emphasized enough.

If anyone doesn't know what we're talking about, YouTube the album version of Slipknot's "Before I Forget" and listen to the first 20 seconds.  Notice how the intro guitar sounds almost as loud as it does when all of the instruments are playing?  Yeah, that's the effects of dynamic compression.  It's pretty retarded.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2011, 02:33:49 PM »
Or just listen to Death Magnetic D: (I'm surprised you didn't mention that one).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x