Author Topic: Stuff that fries your potatoes with olive oil of HAPPY.  (Read 648824 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that fries your potatoes with olive oil of HAPPY.
« Reply #1425 on: August 16, 2009, 02:43:50 AM »
I don't know what is going on ><

But I have kool-aid.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1426 on: August 16, 2009, 02:55:39 AM »
I think it's pretty obvious.  The dance game scene in PA's getting more awesome by the day.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1427 on: August 16, 2009, 03:31:52 AM »
Cripes, I think I actually recall bitching about that bracket being missing.  Haha.

Sweet.  I've made a difference!

Anyhoo, the story behind the bracket: I was playing on the machine when it was still at the Southern Park Mall.  I AA'ed my last song and was like ZOMG EXTRA STAGE.  Since MAX2 has soooooooo many selections for extra stage, I wound up playing MAXX UNLIMITED by Z.  I was near the middle when I was all like OMG I MIGHT ACTUALLY PASS THIS.  Then, disaster.  I started hearing a metallic "clink!" sound as I stepped on the right arrow.  Feeling something beneath my foot, I kicked the object away when I was holding the freeze jump.  I finished up the song and looked down, noticing a missing bracket.  I found the screw but the bracket was gone...probably deep underneath another one of the arcade machines that were there.

So, there you go.  That's the story of the missing bracket and the story of the first time I passed Unlimmy on extra stage.  It's like a double header, only with words.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1428 on: August 16, 2009, 03:54:19 AM »
Does anybody know what those little long red peppers in Chinese food are called?  I asked for them when I ordered today and now I'm trippin' peppers, but I still don't know what they're called.  They're all kinds of tasty though :>
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 03:58:42 AM by Alice »

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: August 16, 2009, 05:34:19 AM »
Sweet.  I've made a difference!

Anyhoo, the story behind the bracket: I was playing on the machine when it was still at the Southern Park Mall.  I AA'ed my last song and was like ZOMG EXTRA STAGE.  Since MAX2 has soooooooo many selections for extra stage, I wound up playing MAXX UNLIMITED by Z.  I was near the middle when I was all like OMG I MIGHT ACTUALLY PASS THIS.  Then, disaster.  I started hearing a metallic "clink!" sound as I stepped on the right arrow.  Feeling something beneath my foot, I kicked the object away when I was holding the freeze jump.  I finished up the song and looked down, noticing a missing bracket.  I found the screw but the bracket was gone...probably deep underneath another one of the arcade machines that were there.

So, there you go.  That's the story of the missing bracket and the story of the first time I passed Unlimmy on extra stage.  It's like a double header, only with words.

Yeah, guess what song/stage I was doing/loling at because I know I'll never pass it when I noticed that the bracket was gone.

Guess.

Does anybody know what those little long red peppers in Chinese food are called?  I asked for them when I ordered today and now I'm trippin' peppers, but I still don't know what they're called.  They're all kinds of tasty though :>

I just call 'em Chinese Death Peppers.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1430 on: August 16, 2009, 07:39:08 AM »
I think I preferred 8th mix over 7th.... but both of those are quite possibly the 2 best arcade mixes.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1431 on: August 16, 2009, 06:47:07 PM »
so i got a new xbax, meaning ive been playing STRET FITR TU

and well, playing zangief again after a long period with hawk...and i ACCIDENTALLY did something awesome.  st short into super...

going into training mode, at least on 1p side, st short into super is easier to do than just jump in super.  meaning...ill be seeing more supers with zangief, MEANING, more ass whoopins i will deliver!  now it's still kind of hard to do a 720 before the st short ends, but it's doable, i just need to work on 2p side and im golden.  GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO FEAR ABOUT WHEN GIEF HAS THAT METER!

FUCK YES!

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: August 18, 2009, 06:50:09 PM »
*conga line*
My car passed inspection!  :D :D :D

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1433 on: August 18, 2009, 08:04:03 PM »
So, I'm going out with a couple friends to the local pub (not bar) that we go to. I'm poor, but my friends are willing to cover me. We've only recently begun going there together on a regular basis.

My friend Mike and I are already well known by the bar tenders there (and a couple regulars), but my friends Trevor and Shane (identical twins) have only just started drinking, let alone going to a bar. I've been friends with these guys through all highschool, so it's awesome to get together and drink and talk like this, because I hardly see the twins.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: August 18, 2009, 08:43:04 PM »
Twins!

Do they have ESP?

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1435 on: August 18, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »
I finally got the beta of the MZX game I've been working on released. 8)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1436 on: August 19, 2009, 04:04:48 AM »
Twins!

Do they have ESP?

No idea, lol. But they only need 1 ID to get into the bar :P

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: August 20, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »
Hanging out with friends on saturday...woot!

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: August 20, 2009, 04:20:41 PM »
I was bored last night and went to a friends house, we then played Rampage and drank while watching MST3K. It was a rather fun time.

vladgd

« Reply #1439 on: August 20, 2009, 09:38:58 PM »
so i went in to my local 711 for a monster, and i see some new monsters.  curious, i purchased the green one along side a 24oz monster. 

it's a monster NITROUS, some well, new monster.  there's three flavors, and the one i happened to buy (basically going from left to right in the store so i know which one to buy next, since well i want to try em all) was the "super dry" flavor. 

it doesn't taste like monster with a different flavor to it like the assault or khaos flavors (both which are good) and it doesn't taste like liquid ass like the heavy metal.  it's like, what orange juice would taste if it was an energy drink, only kind of carbonated. 

like take a glass of orange juice, and drop dry ice into it to carbonate it. 

meaning, it's pretty fucking good, i highly recommend trying it if your local 711/convenience store has em.  wikipedia said they released these things aut 15 1009 in the us, so based on that, i wouldn't assume canada has em yet.

tldr- super dry, drink it.