Author Topic: Stuff that fries your potatoes with olive oil of HAPPY.  (Read 654953 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Stuff that fries your potatoes with olive oil of HAPPY.
« Reply #270 on: January 22, 2008, 05:16:24 AM »
The only time I get bothered in the least about that is when someone asks if I've had sex with my GF yet, and I tell them no, and they act like I'm either A) insane, B) stupid, or C) a complete looser.

I generally just look at those kind of people, blink a few times (for effect), say "k", and walk away.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #271 on: January 22, 2008, 10:37:39 AM »
Well, most of the time that I'm actually talking to one of those people, I'm probably not in a situation that I can easily get out of without "offending" them and making things worse for myself. I've learned that the more I react, whether it's leaving, or saying something insulting, generally just makes things worse.

These people are  the "cool" people who like starting conversations with me more or less to subtly make fun of me and such, in a way that I can't respond to because it'll just "offend" them. It's kinda hard to describe exactly what I'm talking about. This also might be a somewhat slanted view because after all the bullying I've been through, I tend to automatically hate the "cool" people unless they actually do something to show that they're trying to be friends. I can usually tell just by the way someone talks, whether they really care about talking to me, and whether they're baiting me or not.

Of course, that could be somewhat slanted by me as well. I've developed some social anxiety thanks to all that bullying, and unless I know who I'm talking to, or at least have some idea of their personality and social standing and all that, I tend to be very anxious, and don't know what to say and how to act. It's really problematic, but I've got 8 straight years of bullying to thank for that.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #272 on: January 22, 2008, 11:06:08 PM »
We never actually went out. I liked her, but I learned it wasn't mutual. I kept myself from avoiding her for 3 months for the sake of the rest of our friends.

Side note, in 5 months I'll know whether or not I'll have gone through all of high school single. Wait, wrong thread.

What. Didn't you guys have sex at one point, or did she have sex with some other guy, or what?

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »
No, some guy had sex with a different girl 3 times while Kate was going out with him. Damn, you really misinterpreted my posts, didn't you?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 12:25:46 AM by Aldrasio »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »
Lol, apparently.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2008, 10:55:46 PM »
I was on the interstate today and traffic really slowed down because of a wreck, and my music was blasting because I was driving with my windows down, so I had pusher man blasting in my car when we slowed down to about 10 MPH. As I did this there was a black guy in the car to the left of me in the passenger seat, he heard the song looked and me and laughed, which made my day.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2008, 10:28:45 AM »
Haha, nice one, that's pretty fucking sweet.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Blue0ctane

« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2008, 08:18:23 PM »
I am no longer bound by T-Mobile's firm grasp on my ass. Verizon fucking pwns.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2008, 08:36:44 PM »
It's true.

Blue0ctane

« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »
They trapped me into a three-year contract that I couldn't break without paying $400. The rest of my family was on Verizon for a year before I got on. I didn't get cell phone reception in my house because their coverage sucks.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2008, 12:11:33 AM »
Gah, everything in general. Getting a bunch of cash for my birthday is pretty sweet too. I'm gonna buy a kickass half cent with it.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2008, 01:45:53 AM »
They trapped me into a three-year contract that I couldn't break without paying $400.

Kinda like what all other cell phone providers do?  All of that is in the contract that you signed when you signed up with them.

I didn't get cell phone reception in my house because their coverage sucks.

CDMA is a better established network in the US.  They make up for this "good thing" by restricting the shit out of what you can do with your phone and what devices you can bring into their network.

I hear there are still ways of getting your own ringtone onto a Verizon phone, though...

Blue0ctane

« Reply #282 on: January 27, 2008, 12:00:36 AM »
Kinda like what all other cell phone providers do?  All of that is in the contract that you signed when you signed up with them.

Verizon told us upfront that I was being put into a two year contract, and it would cost something like $300 to back out early. T-Mobile made NO mention of it.

CDMA is a better established network in the US.  They make up for this "good thing" by restricting the shit out of what you can do with your phone and what devices you can bring into their network.

I hear there are still ways of getting your own ringtone onto a Verizon phone, though...

I really don't care about the whole country, seeing as I won't be using my cell anywhere besides my hometown. And I got no coverage in my hometown.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #283 on: January 27, 2008, 12:35:52 AM »
Kicking ass at pool. Man, I should start hustling people at that game. I beat everyone I play and I've never even owned a pool table before >_>

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #284 on: January 27, 2008, 02:27:37 AM »
Verizon told us upfront that I was being put into a two year contract, and it would cost something like $300 to back out early. T-Mobile made NO mention of it.

Like I said, it's all in the contract.  You should really get in the habit of reading those before you put your name on them.  Where do you suppose the expression "signing your life away" came from?