Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 249928 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2008, 12:50:54 PM »
I'm downloading the trial client to a pc(s) here at school and using my 'upgraded' account to activate, and update it so I can have something else to do but sit here for an hour and fifteen minutes every tuesday and thursday.

/win
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Kulli

« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2008, 08:22:26 PM »

vladgd

« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2008, 03:18:28 AM »
keep working at it.  the only people with 70's in this game that i know of is me, newf, and scorpian9x.  also the last 11 levels in outland aren't bad AT ALL (the first time through) if you do quests.  if you have a partner for most of it, you could actually call it fun.  skip instances, do every quest you can get your hands on, TRY to do most of it with a partner, try to do every group quest you can(pretty fuckin good gear from the group quests avalible at the end of most chains), and yea, if you do quests, you won't need to grind mobs for levels, as you will still have quests left over after you hit 70.  by that, i mean, you will still have quite a lot of quests left over after you hit 70, having only done quests to level from 60-70.

umm yea...why do i end up making a post about this game only to have it come out as ZOMG DECENTLY BIG WALL OF TEXT.  i played too much of this game.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 03:21:27 AM by vladgd »

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2008, 01:10:23 AM »
Anyone wanna by a WoW account? I've grown weary of it, and its become boring to me. If you do, we might be able to negotiate out a price.
Armory page - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=N%C3%A8wf

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2008, 02:42:23 AM »
You could get a lot of money for that. I've seen a guy sell a 70 with a couple epic mounts for something like 700 dollars.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2008, 02:48:05 PM »
Well I got both epic ground and epic flyer so yeah. If you know anyone who'd wanna buy it, just post it here and we can work something out.

dinnerroll

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2008, 03:03:09 PM »
I think I'm going to start playing this game. I'd buy yours but then I'd feel like i cheated plus i don't have 700 bucks rofl.
Quote from: Sharde
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

Kulli

« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2008, 07:24:46 PM »
Just don't roll a paladin. Paladins are the most useless class ever.

The sad part is, after I get my draenei to 70, I'm probably rolling another one because I hate myself.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2008, 09:16:05 PM »
Bah, pallies are pretty nice to have. They can heal, they can give some nice buffs, and they can nearly match a warrior for tanking. They're not all that great for PvE though :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2008, 01:45:57 AM »
I think I'm going to start playing this game. I'd buy yours but then I'd feel like i cheated plus i don't have 700 bucks rofl.

Leveling up to 70 is a bunch of  EWWWWWW. Also, it wouldn't have to be 700 bucks, we'd work something out lol.

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2008, 11:25:20 PM »
Newf, start playing FFXI since you're quitting WoW.

vladgd

« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »
Newf, start playing FFXI since you're quitting WoW.

thats like telling someone "since you are quitting smoking marlboro's start smoking camels"

Kulli

« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »
Vlad, I'm leveling a new shaman on Windrunner (started yesterday; got to level 16) and I'd love to have a instance buddy lol

vladgd

« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2008, 11:33:13 AM »
don't ruin what i got, im actually in a state of no desire to play WoW whatsoever. 

IGNORE THE FACT THAT I HAVE A WOW T-SHIRT ON RIGHT NOW, IGNORE IT!

its like this

"i do have a 60 day gamecard sitting on my bookshelf...

..i mean i could level the paladin from 40-70, then id be ready for WLK.  but wait, leveling from 40-60 is pure hell, i did it twice, and nobody runs 60-67 instances anymore, thats not going to be fun.  maby i will dick around on the 4chan smore and play a little contra after that"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 11:35:42 AM by vladgd »

Kulli

« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2008, 01:52:41 PM »
60-67? EVERYONE does those. I think you mean the 40-60 instances. Finding a group for strat, DM, and scholo for my mount quest was pure hell. (I still need one for scholo so I can be done with it)