Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 249996 times)

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »
I can sell you my account, I stopped as soon as BC came out. 60 hunter, a shit load of 20+, a couple of decent 19 twinks.

rofl, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Rundi

Kulli

« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2008, 08:45:14 AM »
still kidding, but repost because of the realization I just went through

PVPing with a warrior kicks ass. K done

vladgd

« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2008, 04:29:59 PM »
wellp, its WoW

id kind of like to get the paladin from 41-70, but thats quite a lot of work, and id only do it if a friend of mine starts back up and plays his mage.

level 70 ret pally getting bg wellfare epix seems like a fun way to kill time.

but whatever, if anything, if i want to kill time, i should get better at starcraft.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2008, 06:58:08 PM »
PVPing with a warrior kicks ass. K done

Heh, I remember using charge right into a group of allies at one of my bases in Arathi, I tendon chopped (I don't remember the move name :3) some shaman and feared his team mates and I beat him to death before they could get back.

vladgd

« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2008, 09:21:32 AM »
i think i AM getting wlk when it comes out, and getting my shaman to 80....

i haven't played since december, but shit, new content = fun

and i can't deny myself from this, when im done with the content, ill just stop again, just like any other vidya.

Kulli

« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »
I'm leveling a prot warrior myself, and I was wondering: how the hell did you level to 67 without a guild? I mean, I could understand with a prot paladin, but a prot warrior? Holy shit.

Are you sure you never had a guild on that char?

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 17, 2008, 01:29:24 AM »
I dunno how you guys are having problems leveling up. I leveled from 60-70 SOLO questing/grinding. I did one instance while leveling, and that was sethekk halls. Other than that, its easy. Just quest. From like 60-63 I did Hellfire pen. Then to terrorkar forest till 65ish, then 66-68ish in nagrand, then 68-70 in netherstorm and shadowmoon valley. theres MORE than enough quests around everywhere. Im drunk right now and I dont really remember exactly HOW I did it all, but its friggin' simple to solo grind. Just quest, and grind, rinse lather repeat.
You dont need a guild for shit all till you hit 70 anyway either.

vladgd

« Reply #157 on: May 17, 2008, 06:24:19 AM »
you know, having a friend at the same level as you, and doing all of the quests together...it is actually "fun"

i soloed about 50% of the time in outland, the other 50% was with a guildie or two.  1x elemental shaman, 1x enhancement shaman, you can really rip through quests.  or if i was partnered with a hunter, and we had to fight a tough named mob/elite, i could go into healing gear, and use the earth elemental to tank as i healed it, while the hunter dpsed it down. 

i mean, the ONLY time i really had fun in the TBC expansion was going from 60-70 on the shaman (and maby the neterwing rep, that was pretty cool to be honest)

i have to get one of my friends to level 70 before wlk, because going from 70-80 with a friend is worth the price of admission alone, even if i quit the second i hit 80.

Kulli

« Reply #158 on: May 17, 2008, 03:41:22 PM »
didn't answer my question >:(

ps ding 10

vladgd

« Reply #159 on: May 17, 2008, 03:58:54 PM »
didn't answer my question >:(

well i eventually abandoned the warrior, im not much a fan of the class.

but uhh, instances, and a temp respec to fury.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »
I wouldn't roll warrior. I mean you can play an important roll in instances (TANKING ONLY) but you are incredibly dependent on a team to do any good in PVP.

Kulli

« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »
I've seen warriors in DPS roles in instances many times before. Your server must suck, sorry to say :/

Oh yeah, and I'm currently willing to buy a character or two (NOT accounts. I'd rather you keep those.) I honestly regret deleting my paladin, and I'd love to have character near the end game (55+).

PS ding 15

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2008, 08:20:52 PM »
It did, I was a DPS warr and yet I was forced to tank because dip shits can't put together a half decent instance team and just accept the first person within the level limit that wants to join.

vladgd

« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2008, 10:07:26 AM »
blablabla, tank shortage, blablabla, pugs need tanks, blablabla, if you are a class that can tank (warr, paladin, druid) you should be expected to tank, blablabla, you should expect to tank if you can tank, and heal if you can heal, blablabla l2p.

im contemplating whether to

A: use my 60 day gamecard (which ive had for some time) now and level a non shaman/warrior class to 70 (my shaman is 70, my warrior is 67)

B: wait till wlk which brings
  B1: level the shaman to 80, since i like the shaman regardless of the problems the class has
  B2: by having a level 70 character, i will be able to make a deathknight of any race right off the bat, so i could make a deathknight which starts out at level 55 and play that.

C: have some other poor sap level my paladin (which isn't going to happen, i just felt like adding a C option)

if anything, i AM getting wlk, and most likley, i will quit shortly after it comes out like tbc.  unless they change up the pvp, or the deathknight kicks tons of ass, or they make shamans op again.

yea yea, so thats that, been in the "reading up on WoW MMMMAAAABBBYYY starting up soonish but most likley not" kind of mood.

Kulli

« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2008, 01:58:21 PM »
or they make shamans op again.

ENHANCEMENT INSTAGIB OMG

even though the days of that are technically over, I want to make a draenei shammy dual-wielding two GM fist weapons (the 2.9 speed ones) and instagib some niggaz in level 60 AV.

besides that, how were shamans op before? Damn my Jan. '07 start :(