Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 249923 times)

Kulli

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #570 on: June 24, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »
and this is me hitting 25k honor kills

yes; we ended up winning this game

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #571 on: June 28, 2010, 02:17:24 AM »

Get that fuckin' camera outta my face.

Love,
Shanoe
"This is a machine for making cows."

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #572 on: July 04, 2010, 02:13:45 PM »
BARMP.

Just got a Real ID request from an "Andrew Reeder."  Is that any of yours guys?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 02:37:00 PM by Spectere »

vladgd

« Reply #573 on: July 04, 2010, 03:54:37 PM »
well i am an andrew, but the last name is way off. 

can't say it's me bruh.  well, and the fact i don't have an active sub. 

vladgd

« Reply #574 on: July 16, 2010, 05:38:39 AM »
figured i have nothing better to be doing save for browsing /v/, more cata info is out, i want to get the paladin to 80 before that, shouldn't be hard.  two days of casual play got me from 74 to 76.  not even trying, just chilling, doing quests, and listening to podcasts.

so like yeah, im actually posting because i made a short video.

i should probably check out fraps beacause i can't for the life of me get camstudio to record at a decent framerate.  but fraps costs money, and it's hard for me to justify spending money on something i just want to dick around for a bit.  if there's a trial or something i guess ill go check it out, or a better/easier to use program. 

Kulli

« Reply #575 on: July 16, 2010, 07:39:38 AM »
Your voice is nothing like I imagined :O

And BoP is generally better for that than Divine Shield (shorter CD with talents, has less overall uses so DS can be saved, etc.) but yeah, it's fun.

Jumping off Aldor Rise instead of waiting for the elevator pre-flyer = yes

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #576 on: July 16, 2010, 07:59:09 PM »
Oh, figured I'd mention this.  Because Stormrage kinda sucks for Horde I ended up moving my serious toons away.

Shanoe (unholy DPS DK, off-spec seems to constantly change but is currently blood tank) is now on Turalyon and Tralok (disc and holy priest) is now on Andorhal.  I'm too lazy to buzz through this thread.  Anyone happen to be from around those parts?

Also: RealID is spectere@gmail.com if you wanna cyber.

Kulli

« Reply #577 on: July 16, 2010, 10:11:49 PM »
I've been on Turalyon ally side, but it wasn't memorable (plus it was a long time ago)

Kulli

« Reply #578 on: July 17, 2010, 09:18:38 PM »

ahahahaha

I hope I get on the beta before I move out

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #579 on: July 20, 2010, 02:30:25 PM »
Gawd, I've been a complete whore on my DK lately.

-Exalted with Orgrimmar (yay, wolf mount!)
-Exalted with Thunder Bluff (yay, I got my title!)
-Exalted with Argent Dawn (yay, I got that other title!)
-All Burning Crusade 5-man instances soloed (...yay, Outland Dungeonmaster?)

Speaking of the 5-man BC dungeons, is it just me or are some of them complete bullshit?  I was running through Botanica and wound up at one point getting hit with kidney shot and being stunned for a few seconds immediately when combat began.  I can't think of any better way to cause a wipe.  The tank would literally have no time to build aggro, so the second heals started going out the healer would pull and be killed very quickly.  Considering how hard they were hitting me in high level WotLK DPS gear (def rating was only 400, so I was likely critable, but my armor and health pool is still higher than most BC endgame tanks would be), I can't see a 70 healer lasting more than a few hits.  Honestly, I've had an easier time soloing some of the WotLK dungeons.  They just feel much more balanced, all in all.  You're less likely to wipe due to simply having bad luck.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 20, 2010, 02:38:20 PM »
I've had that happen before, but I use a rogue, so when the tank got stun-locked, rather than the healer popping heals on the tank, i'd just  Fan of knives all the mobs and pop evasion, and evasion tank till the tank came out of stun-lock. Evasion tank FTW! :)

Kulli

« Reply #581 on: July 20, 2010, 03:29:26 PM »
I've had that happen before, but I use a rogue, so when the tank got stun-locked, rather than the healer popping heals on the tank, i'd just Fan of knives all the mobs and pop evasion, and evasion tank till the tank came out of stun-lock. Evasion tank FTW! :)

Botanica

BC bro. And yes, BC dungeons were a joy. Tanking Shadow Labs was just as fun as it sounds (ps it wasn't)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #582 on: July 20, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »
Tanking Shadow Labs was just as fun as it sounds (ps it wasn't)

Most of it was pretty easy to solo simply because Blackheart's mind control doesn't do shit (for obvious reasons).  The only real "gotcha" that I ran into with SL was that the entire room pulls when you aggro Blackheart.  I love when the game breaks its own rules with no warning.

The most annoying Auchindoun instance for me to solo would have to be Sethekk Halls.  Not really because it was a hard instance, but because the Time-Lost Controllers throw down charm totems.  To make things even better, they always seemed to throw them down as they were dying.  By about the fourth time getting charmed and having to sit there until the totem despawned I was ready to lose it.  It wouldn't have been as bad if I still had my frost spec (hi, Lichbourne), but I wound up switching my tank/solo spec to blood because of the self-heals and decent DPS that you can pull off (without even trying, even...I can pretty much bind every key on my keyboard to do pestilence/heart strike and just faceroll that fucker).

vladgd

« Reply #583 on: July 23, 2010, 01:36:07 AM »

hitting 80 on the paladin

warriorchute

took shorter than i expected

Kulli

« Reply #584 on: July 23, 2010, 02:39:19 AM »
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:42:21 AM by v33mon »