Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 285365 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2008, 02:28:40 AM »
Well, in this case http://www.dextroverse.org/whatis.html explains things pretty well.

The plateaus for different drugs are all different, but for any given drug, you can usually separate each person's reaction into a plateau due to the similarities and severity of the different things they experience. Generally speaking, most people never reach the 4th plateau, as it is generally reserved for experiences that people consider a religious awakening, or some similar experience that is so intense that it almost transcends direct categorization.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 10, 2008, 11:32:43 PM »
I tried it again yesterday, with a few friends. Ridiculously awesome. Still just first-plateau, but it was a bit more intense. The only thing I can discribe it as is the feeling you get when you've been awake for 36+ hours, and are on a whole lot of caffeine, minus the uncomfortableness and fatigue. Plus any fast motions of your head make you ridiculously disoriented, especially vertical ones.

Also tried Salvia this weekend, fairly awesome, but not so much as the tussin.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2008, 12:58:03 AM »
I love how the robo is legal, and relatively cheap, too.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2008, 03:42:39 AM »
I know, buying a bottle of the gelcaps costs all of 6 bucks, and it's pretty easy to get two trips out of it, if you're content for a first-plateau experience. I'm pretty much in love with it.

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2008, 02:04:53 AM »
only done mary jane

good experience, but not doing it again

drink sometimes, never been drunk

or i think

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »
Lol, well, it's a lot harder to know how drunk you are than to know how stoned you are. I've done both (though never at once), and I think I prefer getting stoned.. However, it's so much easier and legal to get drunk. Plus, hanging out in the pub and having a couple pints with my friends is a great way to spend a night, even if I don't get plastered. Draught Guinness is the drink of gods.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2008, 10:50:32 PM »
When it's legal for you to drink? Yes it is easier to get. Down here it probably be easier for me to get weed instead of beer. Also don't smoke weed before drinking, I ended up face down in a ditch for like several hours because of it. Also I stumbled past a cop car barely walking while everyone I was with tried to act casual, which I thought was funny as hell at the time.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #217 on: February 22, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »
Well, I've heard many tales of people mixing the two and as far as I can tell, the only time you should is when you're in a safe environment (read: no stairs, or anything that could be dangerous ever) and want to get in a state where you are completely and utterly fucked up.

Also, in my case, the only person I buy weed from, I haven't talked to in a long time (like, almost a year). I haven't been stoned since before last newyears.

I may get into a little DXM sometime though... But ultimately, I'll be drinking rather than illegal drugs for now.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2008, 10:24:57 AM »
Haha, my friend gave me a bottle of peach Schnapps last night. I felt goofy driving around with it under my seat >_>

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2008, 12:06:48 AM »
Haha, oh man, so my friend took some DXM earlier tonight, it's pretty hilarious to watch someone trip out on it for the first time, when you're not on it as well :U

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2008, 01:09:18 AM »
So, uh, I seriously got so bored that I started drinking alone just now. :(

Coors Light doesn't taste as awful as I expected, but it's still not entirely pleasant.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #221 on: February 24, 2008, 03:01:26 AM »
I actually like Coors. Albeit, I prefer Guinness to anything else. Unfortunately, that stuff ain't cheap :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »
Guinness is bitter and has a strong taste, something like Coors or Bud (especially light) has very little taste once you get used to it. Also my friend who was down for the weekend randomly called me and said he had an 18 pack, which was fun.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2008, 06:06:27 PM »
Well, Guinness is like black coffee or very dark chocolate. It has a very rich, strong taste. Stuff like Canadian, and some other bad beer has a very strong bitter taste without much actual flavor. I hate that stuff. I prefer my beer to either have flavor, like Guinness, or to be less bitter.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2008, 09:57:23 PM »
Beer is not good. Beer is icky.

Smirnoff Ice = the shit. epic

That Bacardi and Cola thing is amazing too.