Author Topic: epic history video project. NOW WITH ACTUAL VIDEO!  (Read 4311 times)

dinnerroll

• View Profile
epic history video project. NOW WITH ACTUAL VIDEO!
« on: June 02, 2008, 08:06:54 PM »
dont stop after the first segment. they get exponentially better as the movie goes on. the monologues are hit-and-miss.

It's not as shitty as most high school video productions. I'm the goofy-ass mofo that can't act in the green suit. Name is Grant Roe if you watch the credits. We spent 15 bucks each for the suits at goodwill. Filmed for two days about 6 hours per day. Editing took full time work for the next 3 days. We're going to be making a bunch of movies this summer, using people better than us as actors. should be fun.

i suppose i should explain what this is. we had to make a video in the style of forrest gum that takes place in each decade from the 60s to the present. each person in our group, and the camera guy who doesn't actually have the class, took a turn as forrest in each scene. the person playing forrest gives the monologue before that scene.

apparently i can't embed the vid, so here's the link.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35354199
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 10:15:43 PM by dinnerroll »
Quote from: Sharde
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
SIR I CAN'T SEEM TO LOCATE IT I'M TOO LAZY

dinnerroll

• View Profile
o fuuuuck. lol i didnt even check to see that the vid was there.
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

dinnerroll

• View Profile
Re: epic history video project. NOW WITH ACTUAL VIDEO!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 11:50:01 PM »
yeah....about that.

its 15 minutes long. I already tried youtube. also why is it harder to watch it on myspace? its not private or anything.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 04:53:54 AM »
I watched until 8:41. I tried to watch the whole thing, but I've seen countless high school videos, and well, yeah. Just not as funny when you don't know the people in the video and what have you. At least I tried, damn it. lol.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »
You cou8ld use veoh.com. It's better than youtube, actually. (albeit run by google too.)

Veoh can handle longer videos, and doesn't make your video ass-ugly when it re-encodes them.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 08:31:03 AM »
technical quality about the video isn't what's important... Dinnerroll wanted us to watch and reply about the content of the video, not whether it should be on youtube or not. xD

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 10:21:35 PM »
My favorite part was Dick Cheney owning that one guy while hunting. That was classic. XD

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE