Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 797685 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1515 on: February 27, 2009, 09:19:14 AM »
Did spies really need a nerf? I mean the most I've done in a single life as a spy was kill 2 engineers, 2 sentries, a demo and a dispenser and THEN they found me. What happened to him anyways? I've been avoiding TF2 until they fix the patch up.
My best as a spy is a 2 sentries, 2 dispensers, a solider, a heavy, a medic and 3 snipers....but not playing as spy for a few days in making me batty

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1516 on: March 03, 2009, 10:00:57 PM »
I hate when games rub failure in your face.

Case in point: Rock Band 2.  It's annoying as fuck working to pass one of the harder expert guitar/drum songs in the game only to require you to sit through 10 second of booing and...well, OVERALL NOTHINGNESS.  Seriously, I can press start and restart at any time during the song, why can't I just do that and skip the stupid cinematics.  What, is the booing supposed to make me feel bad or something?  Well...no, it's not.  It's unnecessary and it pisses me off.

I also love how, despite never playing at any difficulty under expert on guitar/bass with my profile, it still defaults to medium.  What the hell is that shit?  How hard it is to save that kind of crap?
"This is a machine for making cows."

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1517 on: March 03, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »
I hate when games rub failure in your face.
Quoted for goddamn titfucking truth -- unless it's done in an epic or hilarious fashion (I Wanna Be The Guy, but even those death scenes are quick and skipable; also Disgaea has some pretty awesome Permanent Game Overs), and then I'll let it slide... BARELY. >=(
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 11:48:02 PM by Kuroneko »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: March 04, 2009, 01:47:15 AM »
I just did 40 push ups and a hundred crunches then took a shower, after that I took a sleeping pill and about an hour later I'm still not that tired. The hell is wrong with me.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: March 05, 2009, 03:56:45 AM »
FUCKING 600 GOD DAMMIT
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1520 on: March 05, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »
Quoted for goddamn titfucking truth -- unless it's done in an epic or hilarious fashion (I Wanna Be The Guy, but even those death scenes are quick and skipable; also Disgaea has some pretty awesome Permanent Game Overs), and then I'll let it slide... BARELY. >=(

Exactly.  I don't care as long as it can be easily skipped.  With IWBTG all you have to do is press a key.  Rock Band artificially prevents you from pressing start to get out of that bullshit.  If you press start it should bring you to the menu or just skip the whole "ZOMG U SUK" screen because it's nothing more than a waste of 10-15 seconds that you're going to see a lot of whenever you want to challenge yourself.  It's nothing but a completely unnecessary annoyance.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: March 06, 2009, 03:34:05 AM »
I just spent the last 8 hours writing a paper that I'm likely going to get a terrible grade on. At least now I know not to wait until the last minute to write a paper.

Related: I drank 3 Sobe Adrenaline Rushes in the last 8 hours, and am completely wired for absolutely nothing. I hope I crash soon.

EDIT2: Crashed around 6 AM. Woke up at 7:30 feeling completely rested.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 01:37:24 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Skorpion9x

• Om nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: March 06, 2009, 11:19:08 PM »
Last night, I went to bed at about 4am, and woke up at 7:30am unable to go back to sleep. As the day went by, I became tired, naturally, but didn't want to sleep and fuck up my sleep schedule again. Plus I had a 10 man naxx undying raid (which was successful). I was really tired before and during the raid, but now after it's over, I'm not really tired anymore...

On another note, my brother took my car this morning to do a job with his dad (half brother from a different father in case you're wondering), and still hasn't returned thirteen hours later. I didn't plan on driving anywhere or anything, but it just pisses me off that he is gone with my car, and I have no idea where the hell he is. I'm sure he's not still working at this time.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1523 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:36 PM »
f0k I'm tired.  Spent too much time at work today. =(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1524 on: March 07, 2009, 04:41:15 AM »
Ouch Skor, that suck. I always tell my parents where I'm going with their car...

Mid you, I have a car, it's just in dire need of some repairs before I can get insurance and all the rest of the crap I need :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: March 07, 2009, 08:54:52 PM »
Just kind of a pet peeve: When there's a section of a song where one of the stereo channels goes completely silent, but the other doesn't. It makes me very aware of my headphones and feels weird.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 08:56:42 PM by annon »

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1526 on: March 08, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »
Just kind of a pet peeve: When there's a section of a song where one of the stereo channels goes completely silent, but the other doesn't. It makes me very aware of my headphones and feels weird.

Yeah, it physically throws me off-balance.  I've actually fallen over once because of that.  haha.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: March 08, 2009, 03:03:41 AM »
The coen brothers

assholes.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: March 08, 2009, 09:34:59 PM »
Microwave blew a fuse.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1529 on: March 08, 2009, 10:26:18 PM »
Hit a bad part of sidewalk on my bike today and BOTH tires blew. What the hell is that? Had to wait an hour or so to get my friend to pick me up with his mom's van, got sunburned in the process. Oh well. Ride was fun up until then anyway.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE