Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 797764 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1590 on: April 10, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »
Huge ripoff.  I found multiple copies of Bible Adventures for like $3 each at this one shop here in Colorado, where it seems like oldschool gaming never existed.  Needless to say, it's on my shelf right now.

Lol, well, there are a number of different bible games, so maybe the one there was rarer than the one you have... Could be a ripoff though, I don't really know much about how much they should cost, or how rare they are. (They must be relatively rare, considering they are an unlicensed release)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: April 10, 2009, 05:50:06 PM »
Bible Adventures for the NES is currently valued at around $7.  Sauce: http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/game/nes/bible-adventures

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1592 on: April 10, 2009, 11:01:01 PM »
Bible Adventures for the NES is currently valued at around $7.  Sauce: http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/game/nes/bible-adventures

Wow holy christ what a great website.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: April 11, 2009, 04:15:47 AM »
EYE SEE WUT U DID THURR.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1594 on: April 11, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »

That's only one of them though. I would assume the others are similarly priced, but the one I saw was in a grey cartridge, not the blue one mentioned in the video. I forget what exactly it was called, but I'm reasonably sure it was made by the same people.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: April 13, 2009, 03:00:06 AM »
I know it's an extremely minor thing, but I hate the fact that my friend is extremely argumentative when he's not even that sure that he's right. We were playing Brawl, and somehow this discussion about Peach being the "top tier" (not his words, but it's what he was inferring) when I said "No, it was definitely Fox" because anyone with a basic knowledge of the melee tourney scene knows this. He instantly disagrees with me in a loud voice, which is honestly the most annoying part of the deal. My friends girlfriend already does this over minor bullshit (She wouldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP about that Cheeto's super bowl commercial all because her boyfriend thought an eagle was on Chester's arm) and it annoys the ever loving fuck out of me. So after him yelling loudly "NO SHE DEFINITELY IS" I tell him to head to head to smash boards or to look it up, and he complains about his internet being off.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1596 on: April 13, 2009, 04:15:00 AM »
I know it's an extremely minor thing, but I hate the fact that my friend is extremely argumentative when he's not even that sure that he's right. We were playing Brawl, and somehow this discussion about Peach being the "top tier" (not his words, but it's what he was inferring) when I said "No, it was definitely Fox" because anyone with a basic knowledge of the melee tourney scene knows this. He instantly disagrees with me in a loud voice, which is honestly the most annoying part of the deal. My friends girlfriend already does this over minor bullshit (She wouldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP about that Cheeto's super bowl commercial all because her boyfriend thought an eagle was on Chester's arm) and it annoys the ever loving fuck out of me. So after him yelling loudly "NO SHE DEFINITELY IS" I tell him to head to head to smash boards or to look it up, and he complains about his internet being off.

Top tier in brawl, or melee? There were quite a few changes between the two, though I don't know enough to say how that would have affected them. I know that peach is at least relatively high up there (I've had some discussions while playing Brawl+ with a friend of mine who has gotten fairly competitive in it.) But I know fox is easily one of the best characters in the game.

Also: I both love and hate the pensive feeling I get after finishing a particularly good book/series. I feel very philosophic, but I also feel like I can't possibly put that thought or feeling to paper or even to words, so it gets really aggravating. I just finished Speaker for The Dead, which is an amazing book, and now I can't sleep. On top of that, I have a retake for a failed test in my AC Fundamentals class later today. I am not going to have a good day today. I also have a test in my Sociology class. Which means I'm stuck at school from 8 AM till 6, or close to it, despite having practically nothing to do except those tests.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 04:56:16 AM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1597 on: April 13, 2009, 09:11:22 AM »
So, it looks like I'm failing 2 classes this semester, and I've got practically no chance of getting a co-op this summer either. Fuck.

I got to retake my AC fundamentals 3rd test today, and ended up with a 5/25 instead of a 4/25. Partly thanks to sleeping in and missing the first day he introduced fucking transformers. Somehow I managed to pretty much pathetically fail every single question on the test, despite having gone to the "help" class, which turned out to be almost entirely useless because my teacher barely even went over how to do the questions.

He was a great teacher for math, but for some reason he expects everyone to be really damn good at electric fundamentals right off the bat and hardly explains things. Plus, the stuff we were doing is pretty much impossible to find any help on from the internet. Sure, I can get bits and pieces of things, but nothing that was enough to help me properly answer a question.

Yeah, I'm not exactly in a good mood now, and I'm stuck in school all day till 5 or 6 depending on when my gen-ed goes, which is a test as well.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: April 13, 2009, 03:58:15 PM »
I was talking about melee.

Also that's a huge fucking bummer.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1599 on: April 14, 2009, 12:51:50 AM »
Well, turns out my teacher basically decided to give me a 50, pass me, and said he'd be really hard on me in electronics next year.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: April 16, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
Pet abolitionists, people who think animals shouldn't be regarded as property. I can get behind animal rights, but there's a limit.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 02:39:32 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1601 on: April 16, 2009, 04:41:54 PM »
Heh.  I actually do find something kind of odd about people "owning" animals.  I've got nothing wrong with people having them in their house.  Hell, I've got three dogs and a cat in my house right now.  It's just the thought of owning another living thing (aside from a plant) that kind of irks me.  haha.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: April 16, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »
Yeah, it's just the legal implications that really bug me.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: April 21, 2009, 04:11:11 AM »
What's wrong with owning animals? Also it depends on your definition of own I suppose.

Also time for nerd rage, all the TF2 jazz really bothers me. Also Muramasa lost it's American publisher and is in the gray area for now.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1604 on: April 21, 2009, 07:10:26 AM »
I just have a hard time seeing them as property.  I doubt I'd ever raise a stink over it, it's just something I've thought for a while.  ^^
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs